PDA

View Full Version : Can I set the number of hands in my hud display?

illmatic919
07-29-2009, 01:15 PM
like in the original pokertracker..you could set it so that you only see stats for the last 100 hands, etc?

thx

fozzy71
07-29-2009, 01:35 PM
HUD Options > Additional HUD Filters > Filter by Date > Include hands newer than 12 months old.

illmatic919
07-29-2009, 04:18 PM
hmn.. well what i was saying was ..
say i play heads up.. and I only want to see the last 100 hands played for a feel about how their play is changing on my hud.. is there an option for that?

thx

netsrak
07-29-2009, 05:26 PM
Not in the moment but its already on the list and you can vote for it too:
http://holdemmanager.uservoice.com/pages/5307-holdem-manger-suggestions

-iDonk-
10-25-2010, 07:02 PM
does HEM have this function by now and am i just to stupid to find it? or is it still in planning?

morny
10-26-2010, 01:29 AM
Its still on the todo list but i dont have an ETA

-iDonk-
12-29-2010, 07:04 PM
any news on this function?

morny
12-31-2010, 01:00 AM
As it will require a database restructure and need everyone to reimport all their hands it will be quite a bit of work, i still dont have an ETA on this at the moment

AllanB
02-08-2011, 08:17 AM
As it will require a database restructure and need everyone to reimport all their hands it will be quite a bit of work, i still dont have an ETA on this at the moment

I've just started with HEM for 4 days ago. I have used PokerTracker for about 5 years now. The reasson why I try HEM is that PokerTracker have problems with tracking some sites. Must say that I really don't understand why this option not is in HEM already. It's a VERY VERY importent option if you are a playing tournaments in middle- and endgame. If the people behind HEM really want to take customers from PokerTracker, then get this option to work in HEM before PokerTracker solves their problems with tracking some sites.

You say that "it will require a database restructure". Why is that so difficult? In HEM we already can double-click on the HUD and get stats for the last session. The problem with this option in tournaments is, that the last session is the hole tournament. Everyone here knows that we are not play the same style in early stage of a tour, as we play in middle- and endgame. So an option were we can track the last 25-30 hands is very fine for me :)