PDA

View Full Version : Problems with panels

BLACKMORE
07-29-2009, 12:06 PM
Hello, i made 5 panels for each player.
Now when i try to move them, after stats refresh, some of panels random move in my window. Also when i change something it popup stats can random move. Save position doesnt works=(
But when its 1 panel for each player all work nice.

So what can i do to have 5 panels for each player and move them where i want?

fozzy71
07-29-2009, 01:29 PM
I assume your seating preferences were all fine when using the single panels, and you are just having a problem with how to move the multiple panels.

You want to setup the hud panels positions when single tabling. The first/main panel in your configuration typically has the note icon (*) on the left edge, for each player. You want to Ctrl+Right-Click+Drag that main panel to where you want it. The other 4 sub-panels will follow it. Then you can position the other 4 panels around that player. If you don't use the Ctrl key, it will move every player's same panel. Now you can grab the main panel for player 2 and move that, before you position his other 4 panels.

It may be easier at this point to reset all your HUD positions to default, so they will probably start out closer to where they belong instead of their current positions. Close HM and the Table Manager. Delete these 2 files - C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config\pospref.txt and pospref2.txt.

You can check out the screen shots in the HUD sticky for pics of my multi-panel layouts. - http://www.holdemmanager.net/forum/showthread.php?t=13955

BLACKMORE
07-29-2009, 02:01 PM
Ok, thank you, ill try it!=)