PDA

View Full Version : Assertion Failure?

SteamnBmn
07-28-2009, 06:42 PM
My HUD works fine on FTilt but when I try to use it on PStars I get a assertion failure. I downloaded beta 20 and still seem to be having the same problem. I can Ignore it and it works for certain tables but on the 50BBmin tables I don't get anything.

fozzy71
07-28-2009, 09:10 PM
Do you leave HM on and importing for long periods when you arent playing? Are you sure it updated properly so that Beta 20 shows in the titlebar?

Here is a similar thread I found. - http://www.holdemmanager.net/forum/showthread.php?t=11750&highlight=Assertion+Failure

SteamnBmn
07-28-2009, 10:48 PM
I allways shut down HM when not in use, and I do see Beta 20 in the titlebar. This has been going on for quite some time now, not sure what to do.

netsrak
07-29-2009, 04:32 AM
Please answer and post these questions: http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=174 to give us some more details about your system.

SteamnBmn
07-29-2009, 03:48 PM
1) What version of Holdem Manager are you using eg 1.06.04 Beta 12?
1.09 beta 20

2) What Poker Site are you playing on and does the problem occur on more than 1 site?
Poker Stars, No

2a) Have you clicked the Start Auto Import Button?
Yes

3) Have you the settings exactly as per the FAQ for your site?
Yes

4) Can you see the Hand History files showing up in the correct Folder on your PC, this folder should be indentical to the path location you set in Options > Configure Auto Import Folder in HM? If so please copy and paste the location as shown in the FAQ?
Yes

5) Are the hands being imported into Holdem Manager?
Yes

5a) Do they import if you create a new database?
Yes

6) Have You Tried the Table Finder and did it work?
I tried, No

7) If you open the HH are they written in English?
Yes

8) If your using Vista have you UAC disabled?
I use XP

9) Have you attached the holdemmanager.config file?
Not sure how to do this

netsrak
07-29-2009, 05:20 PM
Please check the handhistory folders of your FTP and Pokerstars software and delete all files you find there or move these files to a different folder.

Then restart Holdemmanager and try again.

SteamnBmn
07-29-2009, 11:28 PM
I tried what you had suggested but still having the same problem.

fozzy71
07-30-2009, 12:36 AM
I personally wouldn't know what to suggest at this point, other than a reinstall of HM. I will ask my support manager to take a look at the thread and see if there is any thing else we can suggest.

Mike chops
07-30-2009, 09:31 AM
Can you post a screenshot of the assertion...or just retype the relevant text.

Thx

SteamnBmn
07-30-2009, 09:12 PM
Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library -title bar

Assertion failed!

Program: ...
File: .\MyTableMan.cpp
Line: 1089

Expression: ( (pHand->mSite == eSITE_IP)&&(pHand->mpTable->mSite == eSITE_IP2) )

For information on how...

(Press Retry to debug the application - JIT must be enabled)

This is what the window says when I play my first hand, cash tables at PStars. I tried to re-install last night still have the same problem. I couldn't figure out how to do a screen shot so I wrote it out. Thanks.