PDA

View Full Version : HEM auto import unable to find saved hands from poker client

nemeelucas
11-09-2011, 11:38 PM
I'm on the latest version of HEM1. I just recently formatted and reinstalled hem 1 and bodog handgrabber. I've designated a path for both programs but it seems as though there are 0 hands being saved in the folder I've designated for the HHs to go in. I've tried the FAQs and tutorials, and I'm pretty certain I've set the right paths for both programs to work in conjunction.

Why is the bodog client not saving hands into the folder I'm asking handgrabber+hem to pick up? Is there something in the bodog client where I'm supposed to set the HHs to go in? I don't see that option available for bodog, but is available for stars etc.

Your help is greatly appreciated, thanks in advance.

Patvs
11-10-2011, 03:53 AM
Read: http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/682/Bodog+Poker
Try downgrading Idleminer to 1.17.

nemeelucas
11-10-2011, 04:00 AM
How do I get that version? I don't see it on the idleminer site

nemeelucas
11-11-2011, 06:47 PM
I am trying to get bodog handscanner to work and I've followed all the directions completely but I noticed that there wasn't an installer in the file I dl'ed and unzipped. When I tried to run the application I get an error saying "bodog handscanner has stopped working" windows is checking for a solution.
Also idleminer has thus far told me they are not sending me handgrabber v1.17

netsrak
11-12-2011, 08:56 AM
Sorry but thats nothing we can help you with