PDA

View Full Version : Cake/Intertops HUD

NYCJ
11-09-2011, 10:43 PM
Updated both poker and hem software.

Hem records and tracks my play. Table manager displays table but doesn't record accurate info[players, vpip, etc] table finder cannot find any unattached tables.

Fix?

Patvs
11-10-2011, 03:36 AM
Are you using the Cake 2.0 poker client?

Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin"from the compatibility tab.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall for holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe, even if the firewall is turned off. If you have a 3rd party firewall, do the equivalent or uninstall it temporarily.

Make sure your video card drivers and windows auto updates are fully updated. Make sure you have Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 (or later for w7) installed.

Read: http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/60/ConfiguringTableFinderToShowHUD

Vitous
11-12-2011, 10:10 AM
I have similar problem. Hud isnt displayed when I play on cake poekr(towergaming). Hands are imported. I have also tryed table finder but doesnt help. Hud works perfectly on other sites like pokerstars and party poker = very strange.

netsrak
11-12-2011, 10:16 AM
Seems like Cake updated their handhistory format and we need to fix things.
Please zip and mail the original handhistory files (you find them in the HM archive folder or in the handhistory folder of your poker client) together with a link to this thread and an explanation of the problem to support@holdemmanager.net. We will then try to reproduce the problem.

MOLLOT
11-17-2011, 06:49 AM
Hello! .

Yesterday began to play AdamevePoker (with HM1) and figured out that HUD and import hands are without the player nicks (player1,player2,...) - weird to play against one player on 2 tables with different stats also any analysis of my game is useless =(. Table scanner can see tables.

Are there any ways to fix this problem?

P.S. Sorry for my english

netsrak
11-17-2011, 07:26 AM
HM 1.12.06? http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe
Please check the handhistories the pokerclient writes - do they contain the real player names?

Patvs
11-17-2011, 03:26 PM
At the moment there is no fix for this.

As cake poker literally censors the names of your opponents in the handhistories, HoldemManager can only display the session stats at each table.

Also when a player leaves (example player 4) the table and a new player joins, for HoldemManager they will BOTH just be the same player (player 4). So the only real use of the Cake HUD is to track your OWN stats.

MOLLOT
11-17-2011, 09:22 PM
Thanks for your reply. You are right - player names are not displayed in HH. Here is example of a hand:

Hand#2781011442000791 - Calgary (6-Max) 11442 -- $0,10/$0,20 NL Hold'em -- 2011.11.16 - 22:46:40
Seat 1: Doct***1 ($40,76 in chips)
Seat 2: Luck***2 ($20,30 in chips)
Seat 3: Dzej***3 ($26,21 in chips)
Seat 8: _Lis***8 ($20,24 in chips)
Seat 9: Tony***9 ($19,59 in chips)
and so on...

In HUD and in hand analysis there are only Player1, Player2...

Thanks anyway! Hope they will open the player names, cause HM becomes really useless in this room =(