PDA

View Full Version : Doesn't read Stars MTT SNGs correctly...

Atkinator
07-28-2009, 11:55 AM
I play a lot of 45 man and 180 man tournaments, but when you import them, it's as if HEM thinks they are a 9-man tournament.

It will only list the number of entrants as the number of players you have encountered, and therefore varies from 9 to 180 in the number of entrants field.

Also, if you bust, it will consider only your position out of the number of entrants it has recognised. So if you are first out, it will say you came 9th in a 9 man tournament, not 45th in a 45 man tourney.

To get around this bug I edit all the tournaments where I don't cash (as it does record all cashes correctly) and say that finished 45th whether I finished 8th or 45.

So although enough info gets through to get by on, it would be nice for analysis purposes to see where you actually finished in a tournament. (ie. how often you final table/avoid the bubble, stuff like that.

It would also be nice to be able to differentiate between 45man and 180 man tournaments, which is impossible with this bug...

netsrak
07-28-2009, 02:12 PM
You need to use the latest Beta 1.09.20 http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe and you need to request and import tournament summaries via mail. This will update the wrong values.
http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=43

Atkinator
08-01-2009, 08:14 PM
Okay so I've done this, and got snet the last 2 months worth of hands, importing them on a new database.

But now it says of the ~1600 games played that I've only completed ~25 :(

Also, when I go into Dataview, the same problem still appears to exist: it recognises a random number of players, not 45.

Appreciate the help btw....

netsrak
08-02-2009, 05:43 AM
Please mail the original handhistories with a link to this thread to fabio@holdemmanager.net

Atkinator
08-02-2009, 06:09 PM
I tried but it didn't work!

We're sorry. There's a problem with the e-mail address(es) you're trying
to send to. Please verify the address(es) and try again. If you continue
to have problems, please contact Customer Support at (480) 624-2500.

<fabio@holdemmanager.net>:
child status 100...The e-mail message could not be delivered because the user's mailfolder is full.

netsrak
08-03-2009, 03:08 AM
fabio@holdemmanager.net is the correct email adress and its working. Please check again.

Or try support@holdemmanager.net

Rvg72
08-03-2009, 06:38 PM
Hi James, you need to import the tourney summaries. Unfortunately for MTT’s Stars does not provide any information in the hand history regarding the size and payouts of the tourney

Thanks,
Roy

Atkinator
08-04-2009, 06:17 PM
Hi James, you need to import the tourney summaries. Unfortunately for MTT’s Stars does not provide any information in the hand history regarding the size and payouts of the tourney

Thanks,
Roy

Sorted, tyvm!!

Shame PStars will only send me 200 tourney histories :( ... at least I'll be good from now on...