PDA

View Full Version : Problem to delete tourney and import hands again

AKerber
07-28-2009, 11:39 AM
hi guys,

I imported hands from Double shotout 6max hyper turbo satelite to sunday million, but all DS I won, show me NOT FINISHED at Holdem Manager and any profit showed. I was using a old version when I make import hands, and upgrade to 1.09 beta 19. After upgrade, I marked all double shootout satelites and deleted the tournaments (41 tournaments). I tried to import again this tournaments with this new version, but this tournaments deleted I canīt import again. Show me dont have any hand hystory to import, but I saw the hand history on Poker stars\username directory.

The new hand historys is importing ok, only this tournaments I deleted doesnt import.

anybody can help me?

Sorry my bad english...

fozzy71
07-28-2009, 11:51 AM
Please copy/move those hand histories to a new folder, and use the Import From Folder option, so that HM won't assume them to be duplicates that were imported previously.

You could also try creating a new DB and importing them there, if they still refuse to import. If they do not import to a fresh DB please zip and email the hand histories, with a link to this thread, to support@holdemmanager.net

AKerber
07-28-2009, 05:07 PM
i moved to new folder and imported again and its worked. but import hand history to double shootout hyper max 6 max satelite is not working good. i sent email to support with hand history attached. thanks a lot.

Rvg72
07-28-2009, 06:40 PM
Hi, you are going to need to import the tourney summaries since the hand histories themselves do not provide all the information we would need to determine that it is a double shootout

Roy