PDA

View Full Version : hud stats in a tourney, when table gets SH

sprstoner
08-24-2008, 03:15 AM
in a tourney at a final table, once it gets 5 or 6 handed, i have noticed several times (i dont think everytime), that the stats will all move into wierd spots covering stuff and i have to uncheck that table from table manager in order to see everything and just play it with no hud.

is this a known issue? it did it before and after i updated to the newest version (1.06.02).

if this isnt a known issue what am i supposed to do to get you guys the needed info to look into it? (im new here)

thanks.

morny
08-24-2008, 09:54 AM
Might be a layout problem, can you attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder and i look into it further

sprstoner
08-25-2008, 02:04 AM
Might be a layout problem, can you attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder and i look into it further

ok here it is...

thanks

morny
08-25-2008, 11:19 AM
Can you please change all your filters in Hud Options > Additional HUd Filters to Min 2 and Max 10 and see if it still happens again

sprstoner
08-25-2008, 02:44 PM
ok, just changed them... ill let you know tonight if it helped..

ty

sprstoner
08-27-2008, 12:43 AM
pretty sure that fixed the problem...

does that mean we cant filter it down by how many ppl at table forever, or just now?

Mike chops
08-27-2008, 11:15 AM
I'm planning to make the configuration select boxes into a 3x3 grid with rowes NL/limit/tournament and columns full/6 max/HU. So you will be able to use a short handed and HU tournament config.

kara
08-31-2008, 11:10 AM
I'm having the same problem. All my filters are set 2-10.

morny
08-31-2008, 04:50 PM
Can you explain exactly what your problem is and when it happens and also attach your prefs.xml file and your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder and i look into it further

sprstoner
09-01-2008, 03:18 AM
it happened again on ftp, it was a 45 man sng and it didnt happen untill we were head up this time.

any ideas?

kara
09-01-2008, 09:27 AM
I've noticed the same this as the original poster. When we get short handed the stats move to random areas. Also when players bust their stats stay on the table. I use preferred seating on Stars and have it set in HEM as well, and have gone through all the steps in the FAQ. HUD works flawlessly at full tables and I've been playing 12-14.

I've attached holdemmanager.config, but it says my prefs.xml is an invalid file. I also have 2 prefs.xml files...it that normal? prefs.xml_1.04.13 and prefs.xml_1.05.08.

morny
09-01-2008, 12:59 PM
I need the prefs.xml file not the other 2, what told you it was an invalid file, can you send it by email instead to morny@holdemmanager.net and a link to this thread

kara
09-01-2008, 02:15 PM
Sorry...obv I was trying to add the wrong file. I was able to attach
prefs.xml here...

morny
09-01-2008, 07:40 PM
You dont have preferred seating set for 6max or 2max well you have a different seat number selected for 6 max and none at all for HU. Can you set them all because when the table is down to 6 people HM treats it as a 6max table regardless of how many started. So you should have Preferred seating selected for all the levels

kara
09-01-2008, 08:37 PM
Got ya. I set the 2 max seat. Should I set 6 max to the same seat as my 9 max?

sprstoner
09-02-2008, 02:26 AM
it is def still happening

You dont have preferred seating set for 6max or 2max well you have a different seat number selected for 6 max and none at all for HU. Can you set them all because when the table is down to 6 people HM treats it as a 6max table regardless of how many started. So you should have Preferred seating selected for all the levels

ummm... this should be fixed, because 6 max tables and FR tables have different seats in different spots.

im not sure if mine is happening on stars or not, but it is def happening on most of the 45 man sngs once it gets short handed... im pretty sure it doesnt always happen.

but the hud needs to know it was a 9 man table to begin with or we will always have to re-align the stats every time it gets shorthanded, because different seat bust at different times.

i have no choice but to turn the hud off once it gets short handed. hopefully this can get some attention somewhat soon (and the daily double bug, plz).

ty

kara
09-02-2008, 12:28 PM
Problem fixed. I set all my seating preferences and played a set of 16. Multiple table changes and short handed tables and all the stats were on the right player without having to restart the HUD. Thanks Morny!

manticore
09-02-2008, 01:07 PM
i have same problem.i play superturbos on fulltilt.
see this thread:http://208.109.95.123/forum/showthread.php?t=871

i didn`t reset my additional filters.it`s not useful.
i.e. when it comes to HU play,i want see HU stats of my opponent,not his overall stats.they are not relevant.

i don`t think the settings of additional HU filters cause the problem.
otherwise some tournaments would`t run without any problem.

i`m not 100% sure,but it seems that i never encounter a problem when my
original seat 9handed is 7,8 or 9.

i figure it is an issue of preferred seating.
i use autocenter.

kara
09-02-2008, 01:21 PM
For whatever it's worth my preferred seats on Stars are 10 handed #5, 9 handed #5, 6 handed #3, HU #1. I set them exactly the same in HEM and this seems to have completely eradicated the problem. The HUD is now working 100% flawlessly and is so awesome :D <3 HEM

sprstoner
09-02-2008, 04:59 PM
its only happening on full tilt for me. i use auto center too.... and i dont think it happens 100% of the time, just most of the time.

morny
09-02-2008, 07:10 PM
sprstoner, your seating is setup correctly for 9 and 10 handed, you just need to find the correct seating when it gets down to 6 players at a table dont touch any of the stats panels. Then go to Hud Options Seating Preferences, try seat 1 click apply and ok and see if theyre correct, then try seat 2 and so on until the seats align correctly then leave it on that. When the table gets to 2 HU then you do the same thing and youve a 50% of getting it correct 1st time:p

Then it should work fine from there on in.

morny
09-02-2008, 07:12 PM
i have same problem.i play superturbos on fulltilt.
see this thread:http://208.109.95.123/forum/showthread.php?t=871

i didn`t reset my additional filters.it`s not useful.
i.e. when it comes to HU play,i want see HU stats of my opponent,not his overall stats.they are not relevant.

i don`t think the settings of additional HU filters cause the problem.
otherwise some tournaments would`t run without any problem.

i`m not 100% sure,but it seems that i never encounter a problem when my
original seat 9handed is 7,8 or 9.

i figure it is an issue of preferred seating.
i use autocenter.

I need your prefs.xml file to look at your preferred seating

sprstoner
09-02-2008, 07:55 PM
sprstoner, your seating is setup correctly for 9 and 10 handed, you just need to find the correct seating when it gets down to 6 players at a table dont touch any of the stats panels. Then go to Hud Options Seating Preferences, try seat 1 click apply and ok and see if theyre correct, then try seat 2 and so on until the seats align correctly then leave it on that. When the table gets to 2 HU then you do the same thing and youve a 50% of getting it correct 1st time:p

Then it should work fine from there on in.

ok, iwill try that, will it change each time since the order of seat busting will always be different?

morny
09-02-2008, 07:59 PM
No, it will change when you get to 6 left regardless of what seating order people bust out in

manticore
09-02-2008, 08:20 PM
I need your prefs.xml file to look at your preferred seating

here it is

morny
09-03-2008, 04:27 PM
Can you try one while playing with the hero stats included and see if it happens then. If its possible to record the session and email it to me to see where its happen that would be great or i can sit in via teamviewer and watch while you play a micro alternatively.

manticore
09-03-2008, 05:33 PM
i`ll try some with herostats included.

manticore
09-03-2008, 07:22 PM
it still occurs.
i played twenty,it happened twice.
unfortunately my screenshottool doesn`t "see" data of HUD at all.
we can do a teamviewsession.just say when.but give me 30 min time to install teamview.better an hour.:rolleyes:

morny
09-03-2008, 08:03 PM
email me morny@holdemmanager.net to arrange a suitable time for tommorrow GMT

sprstoner
09-05-2008, 03:54 AM
No, it will change when you get to 6 left regardless of what seating order people bust out in

ok....

1st i am not sure it happens 6 handed (but i assume it does), every time i noticed it i think we were 5 handed or less... maybe coincidence.

2nd, IT DOES NOT happen every time, sometimes it will happen and sometimes it wont (must be due to the order the seats bust out)

3rd, when it doesn't happen, sometimes it will once it gets HU and sometimes it wont. (again, im assuming it depends on the order we bust or some factor that changes between every game)

4th, it did not let me change the seating preferences for full tilt, i click the drop down arrow, and there was no other options to choose.

5th, PLEASE pass this one to the developer/programmer or whoever... the table needs to be seen as a 9 seat table no matter how many ppl are currently at the table, or some fix that will work. i guess the software doesn't read the seat numbers, just the order?

manticore
09-08-2008, 04:50 PM
hi morny,

sorry for the delay in response(serious private issues).
i changed my regional settings in windows from german to english (US).
it seems that i have far less problems now.
last time the problem occured,i had a look in table manager:
under players it shows 4/6 instead of 4/9!

manticore

sprstoner
12-04-2008, 01:42 AM
this problem has never been fixed, i though it was a known bug that was on the list, but i guess i was never understood as to what was going on exactly.

i tried everything in this thread a few times, and nothing works.

please check this post i made:

http://208.109.95.123/forum/showpost.php?p=22657&postcount=43

that is definitely what is happening, my theory is correct. i never really though of it till now, but if i go to table manager and right click the effected table and tell it that its a 9 man table, the prob will be temp fixed.

can this please get fix in a future version?

morny
12-04-2008, 02:22 PM
Can you zipup your config folder and email it to me morny@holdemmanager.net and a link to this thread

sprstoner
12-04-2008, 03:00 PM
Can you zipup your config folder and email it to me morny@holdemmanager.net and a link to this thread

sent but please note i did change my filters back for the number of players at the table after i realized it didn't fix the problem.

thank you

manticore
12-04-2008, 04:05 PM
i`m still having same problem.
after 6k superturbos my observations are:

-it happens approx. 25-50% of times
-mostly when it comes down to 3handed or hu
-rarely when it comes to 6- 5- 4 handed

-table manager shows i.e. 3/6 players instead of 3/9 players
or 2/2 instead of 2/9

it def happens more often when my machine is very busy(low resources).
i figure it is for same reason that causes the occasinal FTP lag.

when FTP is running smooth i have almost no problems with this bug.

i guess it is like:
cpu usage is 100% when a player busts
HM lost track of table for a short moment
HM tracks table again and count nr of players????

manticore

Mike chops
12-04-2008, 04:09 PM
It's a problem with the manager telling the HUD certain tables are 6-max, because they don't have anybody sitting in seats 7-9. I've mentioned it to Roy.

For now you can set the table to be 9-max by right clicking it in the table manager.

manticore
12-04-2008, 07:46 PM
For now you can set the table to be 9-max by right clicking it in the table manager

tyvm:cool: