PDA

View Full Version : importing THHs

ixmike88
07-28-2009, 08:17 AM
not sure if THH (tournament hh) is the proper name for this, but two of my friends (maybe more, not sure) who use HEM request the tournament histories from stars to their emails and then put them all in one file and import it into hem so it can correct whatever is missing from the hhs

i believe this is to make the results of multi table tournaments more accurate, i haven't done this yet nor have i imported any hhs outside of 9 mans, but my question is why is this necessary to do?

netsrak
07-28-2009, 08:40 AM
Its necessary for setting the adjusted tourney data because they are not written in the normal handhistories.

http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=43

ixmike88
07-28-2009, 08:43 AM
thanks for the info, off topic question: is there any way to make hud stats work as an observer of a game?

fozzy71
07-28-2009, 11:20 AM
At cash tables you can pre-fetch a single hand, so the HUD will appear for table/seat selection. I don't think this works at tourney tables, but I may be wrong (I rarely play tourneys). You can not 'datamine' any tables at Pokerstars.

ixmike88
07-28-2009, 11:25 AM
At cash tables you can pre-fetch a single hand, so the HUD will appear for table/seat selection. I don't think this works at tourney tables, but I may be wrong (I rarely play tourneys). You can not 'datamine' any tables at Pokerstars.

more interested in it for tournaments when i rail friends, i didn't automatically work for me when i tried it and was wondering if there is a feature

a few weeks ago i used PT3 and it let me do it for 50 hands on the trial, not sure if the policy has changed since then