PDA

View Full Version : Limit the size of the transparent HUD overlay to the size of the table

Murph
11-09-2011, 05:07 PM
Right now, the HUD creates a transparent window over the poker table that extends about an inch (on my screen) over it on each side. You can see the location when you're moving things around the hud.

I run linux, and then run poker stuff on a virtual machine. When I turn on 'seamless' integration of the windows between the two systems, the poker windows look really bad since the hud makes them larger than they need to be.

So, i'd love a toggle to disable the 'overhang' around the poker table window. I'm sure some people would appreciate a setting to adjust the overhang size so they could move information off of the table if it was too cluttered.

I'd fully understand if this was an 'advanced' feature tucked away somewhere.

Not Excessive
11-09-2011, 08:02 PM
I'm one of those who asked for the overhang ability to be developed/fixed as on some poker sites there is very little table real estate to play with and being able to push HM2 data 'off table', even just a little, is a huge plus. If you want to 'deactivate' this feature:

select HUD Options,
select the HUD you wish to modify,
select Config Properties, and then set the overhang pixels parameter to 0.

Btw, I also run a linux/VM system in seamless so I know exactly the visual effect you're talking about.

udbrky
11-10-2011, 07:10 PM
We are working on the manual adjusting, but it is the overhang feature for people who need more space.

I run oracle's virtualbox and have no such issues.