PDA

View Full Version : Wont import my Hands !!

Aiden
07-28-2009, 06:54 AM
1) What version of Holdem Manager are you using eg 1.06.04 Beta 12?

1.09 Beta 20

2) What Poker Site are you playing on and does the problem occur on more than 1 site?

Poker stars

2a) Have you clicked the Start Auto Import Button?

Yes

3) Have you the settings exactly as per the FAQ for your site?

Yes

4) Can you see the Hand History files showing up in the correct Folder on your PC, this folder should be indentical to the path location you set in Options > Configure Auto Import Folder in HM? If so please copy and paste the location as shown in the FAQ?

C:\Program Files\PokerStars\HandHistory\Aiden7

5) Are the hands being imported into Holdem Manager?

No

5a) Do they import if you create a new database?

Cant create a new data base every time i select database mangement from the options tab it closes holdem manager down as if i have exited it.

6) Have You Tried the Table Finder and did it work?

Table manager does not pop up when i start auto import.

7) If you open the HH are they written in English?

Yes

8) If your using Vista have you UAC disabled?

Using XP

9) Have you attached the holdemmanager.config file?

Yes

Aiden
07-28-2009, 07:29 AM
Went through all the steps and questions in the FAQ and have posted them already "importing Hands not working !!". One of the steps says to create a new database so when i click onto database management the whole HM closes down as if i have exited is there any other way to try and make a new database please help many thanks.

netsrak
07-28-2009, 07:56 AM
It's not very helpful if you open 2 threads

netsrak
07-28-2009, 07:57 AM
Stars made an update today. Thats the reason why its not working. You have to wait for next update.

Aiden
07-28-2009, 08:01 AM
so it should be up and running again on next update is this common thing never had trouble before after update.

netsrak
07-28-2009, 08:03 AM
It happens sometimes when the Pokersites change something on their site.
Last time this happened was 2 weeks ago with a FTP update.

Aiden
07-28-2009, 08:09 AM
so is everyone not working or just mine and how come i cant create new data base many thanks.

netsrak
07-28-2009, 08:39 AM
I just played some cash game hands on Stars without HUD problems. So it doesn't seem to be a general issue.

I suggest you reboot your computer and try again to create a new database. Please see the FAQ: http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=146

Aiden
07-28-2009, 08:43 AM
As soon as i click on options> database management it closes my holdem manager down as if i have exited it is there another way i can create a new data base thanks again.

fozzy71
07-28-2009, 11:42 AM
It is supposed to close HM and then open the Database Control Panel, where you click Connect.

Go start it manually, with HM closed: \Holdem Manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe