PDA

View Full Version : heads-up HUD at 6max table

pilz
07-28-2009, 06:38 AM
There's something strange in my HUD. If I start a 6max table at Everest and the second player sits on my inmidiate left, then HM starts my heads-up HUD (or since I disabled it, my Default HUD) in stead of my 6max HUD (see attached). My normal 6max HUD looks completely different, but if I join a full 6max tables there are no problems. Even if I start a new 6max table and player #2 sits on my right or any other position, then the normal 6max HUD starts (see attached).

Obviously I checked the right boxes in Player prefs - Use for, or at least I suppose I did (attached).

Can you tell me why this constantly occurs?

EDIT: OK now I checked "HU" in my standard Everest HUD as well... and in stead of the Default HUD I see my normal 6max HU. :)
But, the stats are still in the wrong place, namely in the position from the Heads-up HUD. Does HM have a problem with differentiating between 2 players 6max, and 2 players HU? Since HM thinks that if I sit down and the 2nd player on my left, it need the HU positions of the HUD...

netsrak
07-28-2009, 06:57 AM
You should check the players in the tablemanager to see what HM thinks about the tables.

And you should try the latest Beta 1.09.20: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

Mike chops
07-28-2009, 09:23 AM
If you are playing HU wouldn't you want the HU stats?

I'll look at it though. The positions are wrong.

pilz
07-28-2009, 06:56 PM
If you are playing HU wouldn't you want the HU stats?
No actually not. If i'm playing HU at a 6max table most of the time it will fill up quickly. Besides, my HU stats fill almost the whole table since I'm using several panels :)

Only in the described position (I'm 1st, and 2nd is on my left) different stats pop up. So I hope HM can recognize this position as a 6max table in stead of HU.

Attached you'll find the same set-up, now with table manager. (finally) The right HUD is selected, but no table size is selected, and in Player column it says "2/2" while 6 players can sit down (although this is always the case, if a third player sits down it switches to 3/6).

BTW, I'm using the latest beta of course!

thanks for your help

netsrak
07-29-2009, 04:21 AM
The Tablemanager "thinks" its a HU table so he uses the HU HUD.

So from that side the HUD behaves correctly.

I hope Mike will post a statement why the Tablemanager thinks its a HU table.

pilz
07-29-2009, 10:57 AM
Thanks, I hope you'll get the TM to "think" differently :)

pilz
07-30-2009, 05:20 PM
I'll look at it though. The positions are wrong.

Surprise me in the next beta please ;)

pilz
08-17-2009, 12:38 PM
Can you please give a status update on this EVP issue? Thanks!

netsrak
08-17-2009, 02:45 PM
I'll forward it to Mike.

Mike chops
08-17-2009, 03:05 PM
I tried sitting at an empty 6-max table and it was properly detected as 2/6 players. I guess if you manage to sit in seats 1 and 2 it might not work. But you can bring up the config selection menu and set it as 6-max if this happens.

pilz
08-17-2009, 05:27 PM
I know I can change this manually in the TM. However, if I take an empty 6max table and take the bottom seat in the middle (what I always do), the TM detects this table as "2/2" instead of "2/6", which probably causes these stats-movements