PDA

View Full Version : Some thoughts on the active player details window

omaha
07-28-2009, 04:11 AM
I really like the active player details window, and the stats that show up, it kinda translates the hud numbers into words, which is good

My questions/ problems are this

When it says that a stat is high,low, or average, is this compared to other players on the tables in the window, or is it compared to overall winners in your database?

If it is compared to others in the window, then we may look like maniacs if there are fishies elsewhere, or we may look like we are more passive than we are if we are up against maniacs.

Also, how can i get the stats on other players in my db? Eg i want to look at a player called sonofafish, who i have 100k hands in my db, but he is not on a table at this moment. How can i get a pop up window, and look at his stats

All help much appreciated

netsrak
07-28-2009, 05:06 AM
The stats are compared to "general" settings nothing in your database.

For the stats of a different player: you can any of the reports for this player name and when you right click on the player name -> Popup Player detail window

omaha
07-28-2009, 03:54 PM
Thanks

Is there any way i can change the stats they are compared to?

I really dont care about how the fish play

Ideally, I would like to compare the stats of them to say the top 1000 players (at medium stakes) in my db.

Is there any way i can do this?

netsrak
07-28-2009, 05:14 PM
Not in the moment but you can suggest it here: http://holdemmanager.uservoice.com/pages/5307-holdem-manger-suggestions