PDA

View Full Version : Table Manager not recognizing table, hands not showing up since Full Tilt update.

Christophelles
07-27-2009, 04:11 PM
Greetings.
I just installed Full Tilts update (its using adobe flash for hand viewer now I guess). My holdem manager has worked beautifully for almost a year now until this update.
Here are the stats:
OS Windows XP
Full Tilt latest version.
HM latest version just downloaded and installed today.
FTP setting set correctly (correct folder, save hands box checked? yes) Yes.
Hands saving/showing up in that folder NO. I have not seen any new hands in that folder since the update. I have changed the folder and deleted and recreated the folder still no new files.
The table manager when it views the table shows no players and no activity.
No hud display obviously since there is no info for it to read.
Any thoughts on why I am not receiving hand history files or why table viewer shows not players (is this tied to hand history?) ? Thanks Chris~

netsrak
07-27-2009, 04:25 PM
Please update to the latest Beta 1.09.20 http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

DetroitJimmy
07-27-2009, 05:09 PM
I play at Full Tilt and just downloaded free trial. My HUD doesn't work but my hand histories are showing up in the correct folder( C:\Program Files\ Full Tilt Poker\Hand Histories).

I have Windows Vista and have done everything in the troubleshooting tutorial except download the latest beta version.

The reason I haven't downloaded it is when I try to, I get several errors about licensing.

Do I have to buy full version before I can try the latest patch?

If not, is there some logical explanation why I can't get HUD to work?

Christophelles
07-27-2009, 05:18 PM
I have that version installed. The hand history has started saving files. However it still does not recognize or save files for tables that I am sitting out at or not yet seated. Thanks

DetroitJimmy
07-27-2009, 05:21 PM
I have that version installed. The hand history has started saving files. However it still does not recognize or save files for tables that I am sitting out at or not yet seated. Thanks

I think the reason for this is that latest update by FT was made mainly to stop datamining. Not sure if there is a fix for that.

Someone correct me if I am wrong on this one.

fozzy71
07-27-2009, 07:09 PM
I play at Full Tilt and just downloaded free trial. My HUD doesn't work but my hand histories are showing up in the correct folder( C:\Program Files\ Full Tilt Poker\Hand Histories).

I have Windows Vista and have done everything in the troubleshooting tutorial except download the latest beta version.

The reason I haven't downloaded it is when I try to, I get several errors about licensing.

Do I have to buy full version before I can try the latest patch?

If not, is there some logical explanation why I can't get HUD to work?

You need the latest beta version 1.09 b20 from the link in my signature. The only limitation of the trial is the 15 days. Please try clearing your web cache and downloading the update, with a different browser and/or to a different download folder. Then reboot your PC and try to update first thing.

I think the reason for this is that latest update by FT was made mainly to stop datamining. Not sure if there is a fix for that.

Someone correct me if I am wrong on this one.

You can not import observed hands (i.e. Datamine). It was always against their rules, but unenforceable for obvious reasons. They now allow us to pre-fetch 1 - 5 hands per table, so you can get the HUD for table/seat selection.

HUD Options > Site Options > Full Tilt > Pre-Fetch > 1-5

Make note of the pre-fetch folder specified there.

Add it to Options > Configure Auto Import Folder list.

It takes a few hands of observing at FTP before the HUD appears.

DetroitJimmy
07-29-2009, 01:41 PM
I got it to work and I must say this is an awesome program! My dumbass forgot to click "start import" tab:rolleyes:.

Anyway, I can see myself purchasing this program as soon as my check comes from FT. It seems worlds better than PT2 which I currently own.

Thank you for all the help.

fozzy71
07-29-2009, 01:53 PM
Anything for a fellow Detroiter. ;)

EmraldOnyxx
07-30-2009, 02:04 PM
You can not import observed hands (i.e. Datamine). It was always against their rules, but unenforceable for obvious reasons. They now allow us to pre-fetch 1 - 5 hands per table, so you can get the HUD for table/seat selection.

HUD Options > Site Options > Full Tilt > Pre-Fetch > 1-5

Make note of the pre-fetch folder specified there.

Add it to Options > Configure Auto Import Folder list.

It takes a few hands of observing at FTP before the HUD appears.

what do you mean by "Pre-Fetch?"

......and do you know how other sites are still able to fetch results without having a hand history on obeserved tables?

fozzy71
07-30-2009, 02:08 PM
what do you mean by "Pre-Fetch?"

It is a process that some sites (that don't allow datamining) allow us to do, to show the HUD before you play a hand.

......and do you know how other sites are still able to fetch results without having a hand history on obeserved tables?

No