PDA

View Full Version : Problems with EV-graph, reports tab and import?

Bratpoker68
11-09-2011, 08:49 AM
Hi,

I have some serious problems with HEM 1 that I would like to ask you about (b4 possibly moving to HEM 2 instead). Anyway until the middle of October everything did work perfectly fine but then there's a bugged HH that makes my EV go completely mad. After that there are several other "jumps" on the graph, showing there's something wrong with the import (?).

Furthermore some of the hands are not included either in the cash games graph or the reports tab. Looking at the first picture there's a total of 229,177 hands in there, but if we open the HEM replayer the HUD says ". Therefore we know the hands are in the database but as mentioned they're not included in the reports tab..

In addition the impost has been very slow lately, the HUD is updating stats whenever it feels for it etc.

All of the hands are played at Betfred/iPoker and they've have no problems with their HH's.

Hope you could help me w/ all this stuff. Would get extremely happy if there's a way to solve it.

FYI I'm using the following:

Windows Vista
HEM 1.11.06b (now updated to the latest version - 1.12.05)
PostgreSQL 8.3

Thanks,
Victor/Bratpoker68

Patvs
11-10-2011, 02:40 AM
Create a new database: Options--> Database Management--> Connect--> Create New Database--> (set it as default)--> Start HoldemManager

And reimport your hands (run a import from folder on the archive folder, C:/HMArchive)