PDA

View Full Version : FullTilt & HUD - loss of displaying table(s) for action

Jacobson200
07-27-2009, 01:52 PM
Once I open the table manager/hud, my Fulltilt tables will not come forward if I have selected something else (lobby/browser/notepad/etc) when needing action.

It only starts happening when I open/use the HUD.
Thanks

Jacobson200
07-27-2009, 02:06 PM
edit: Found the solution I believe.
Table preferences and select "force ontop"

Jacobson200
07-27-2009, 02:48 PM
Okay, now the hud displays for villians are all stacked on the same table.

Jacobson200
07-27-2009, 05:21 PM
Basically I'm back to table manager/hud not allowing the table needing action to come forward if lobby/browser/notepad/etc. are selected.
Problem since FullTilt major update. options>Display table on action selected.

Hem 1.09 beta 20 (had previous version that had the issue also)
Win XP
HP dual core laptop 3 gig.

fozzy71
07-27-2009, 07:11 PM
Do the Full Tilt tables behave normally if HM and the HUD are turned off?? Do you use any other poker software, like scripts or full tilt shortcuts?

Jacobson200
07-27-2009, 07:52 PM
No problem with Holdem manager until the HUD is turned on.
I use pokershortcuts (fulltiltshortcuts) Ive closed it and still get the problem.

It was mentioned by FTPDoug about a problem they cant seem to resolve.
http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/28/internet-poker/ftp-update-7-15-a-534082/
"Not fixed:
Those of you reporting tables not popping to front (or blinking) if you have another application (like a web browser) up in front of Full Tilt when it's your turn to act - We're still working on figuring out what's going on here (it seems to work for most people) and will keep working on it. For now, though, nothing has been changed with regards to the "bring to front" code. Any information you can provide about what kind of machine you're running, what other software you're running, and exactly what you're playing (and how many tables) would be very helpful."

I remember someone else in a discussion suggested it seems to be HEM users with the problem though Im unsure where I read it.

fozzy71
07-27-2009, 08:25 PM
So with HM and PSC off they behave like they used to, and like you expect? I remember Nanochip (or maybe it was tarath from TableninjaFT)?) saying that it might not be possible to make the windows popup properly for XP users now.

I will escalate this to the HUD developer for a response.

Jacobson200
07-27-2009, 08:40 PM
"So with HM and PSC off they behave like they used to"
No with them on it runs okay.

Its when the HUD is on, it wont allow the table that needs action/response to come forward if you have a another application selected.

Mike chops
07-27-2009, 08:54 PM
If you are multi-tabling to the point where you need the table to popup, why are surfing the internet at the same time?

fozzy71
07-27-2009, 08:57 PM
OK, thx for the details. Hopefully Mike will have some suggestions.

Jacobson200
07-27-2009, 11:07 PM
"If you are multi-tabling to the point where you need the table to popup, why are surfing the internet at the same time?"

Okay, dont use my browser.

Other things I shouldnt do either or be very cautious in using while playing poker:

Dont accidently click the background when playing more than one table stacked.
Dont look at HEM stats if it covers a table your playing or when playing more than one table stacked.
Dont use Pokerstove if it covers a table or when playing more than one table stacked.
Dont use Tablescanner if it covers a table or when playing more than one table stacked.
Dont accidently click anything but the pokertables when playing more than one table stacked.

OR dont use the HUD which is the main reason many people purchase HEM.

Its more then just "surfing the internet"

I'm surprised others havent mentioned the problem here. Possibly they think its FTP and are waiting on a Fulltilt update that corrects this which most likely wont come.