PDA

View Full Version : Hem HUD only shows on 50% of the tables

ZwiFT
07-27-2009, 01:50 PM
On fulltiltpoker.

Is this a common problem with an easy fix? Hud only shows on half of the tables i have open!

Thanks

netsrak
07-27-2009, 02:42 PM
Please update to the latest beta 1.09.20: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

Another user with the same problem detected that the Fulltilt Client was not writing handhistories for this tables.

ZwiFT
07-27-2009, 04:27 PM
I updated, it still don't work!

If its something wrong with fulltilt, how did he fix it?

Thanks

ZwiFT
07-27-2009, 04:49 PM
looks like its something with HEM, because after a cuple of hours break i have to restart HEM to even get the tablemanager working again. And when its restarted, only half of the HUDs show

fozzy71
07-27-2009, 06:59 PM
looks like its something with HEM, because after a cuple of hours break i have to restart HEM to even get the tablemanager working again. And when its restarted, only half of the HUDs show

Please enable logging and try to reproduce the problem - HUD Options Tables Preferences > Enable Logging. Then when it happens please take screen shots of the Table Window(s), Table Manager, and contents of the \Holdem Manager\Importing\HUD Data folder. Then you can turn off logging and attach it to your post with the pictures. C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Logs\log.txt

Alix
07-28-2009, 01:02 PM
I have similar problems (on full tilt)

right now I have a pot limit table with no HUD, earlier it was a no limit.

I have 3 other tables working properly

fozzy71
07-28-2009, 02:07 PM
Can you please try to determine if this is only happening on 'Deep' tables?

netsrak
07-28-2009, 02:34 PM
And try this as a workaround:

Close HM
Delete all files in the ftp handhistory folder (or move them to a different folder)
Restart HM

ZwiFT
07-28-2009, 03:10 PM
Pics and log requested:

Only happend to one of the tables this time. Starting to belive this happends if i already have tables open on tilt before i start HEM. But havn't tested it, but would be very happy if you guys looked into it!

ZwiFT
07-28-2009, 03:12 PM
File was to big to upload here (1.52mb)

Its a zipfile containing 2 pictures and 1 log.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LOA7NBE2

Mike chops
07-28-2009, 06:16 PM
And try this as a workaround:

Close HM
Delete all files in the ftp handhistory folder (or move them to a different folder)
Restart HM

The Colton table doesn't have any files in the importing\hud data folder. This means the hands aren't importing. The workaround was posted above.