PDA

View Full Version : Problems with importing the database from HEM 1.

apemeister
11-09-2011, 02:07 AM
It seems like it starts importing, but it freezes after just a few hundred hands.
Anyone else with the same problem?

CDB_HM
11-09-2011, 01:35 PM
Please email your log.txt and import.log file from C:\Users\YourName\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager. If your Windows is hiding known file extensions the file will simply be called 'log'. Email this log file to hm2support@holdemmanager.com

We will also need the original hands from your HM1 Archive zipped and emailed/uploaded for us to test. All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HMArchive is likely not in your \Holdem Manager directory. We normally suggest you use C:\HMArchive, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HMArchive\2009\07\31).

Please 7-Zip (http://www.7-zip.org) the files before attaching them, as sometimes text files can become corrupted as attachments. If it is too big for email, you will need to upload it to dropbox or yousendit and then email us a download link.

Email these files to hm2support@holdemmanager.com with a link to this thread and your forum name.

Thanks
CDB

stringbender
11-09-2011, 07:02 PM
Yeah, I get to 5000 or so hands and it freezes. I think I'll wait b4 I upgrade. Seems like you guys have a TON of bugs to fix from what I am hearing. The program looks awesome though.

Forseti
11-10-2011, 03:37 PM
Same here...hmarchive "import folder" went through, but most of hands were still missing.

udbrky
11-12-2011, 06:30 AM
Please see post #2 so we can figure out why these hands are not importing.