PDA

View Full Version : note caddy icon disappear

BNTRL
11-09-2011, 01:22 AM
The note caddy icon is very randomly appearing. I have start note caddy and all, notes are importing but I can not see them in my HUD, most of the time, like 95% of the time the icon is not there.

Is this a know issue? What can I do?

Thanks

sreticentv
11-09-2011, 06:28 AM
is this while playing live?

BNTRL
11-09-2011, 03:59 PM
Yes this is while playing.

BNTRL
11-09-2011, 05:03 PM
Not having the problem with version .5586.

Broot
11-09-2011, 05:17 PM
Didn`t help me though...I played for 14 mins, when the NCs notes vanished, although they were there...

Broot
11-13-2011, 02:15 PM
Is there a cure to this problem atm? I`m using the latest patch, and still having this problem!

sreticentv
11-13-2011, 04:49 PM
please submit a log file How to make a log and send it to support (http://assaultwareforums.com/showthread.php?477-How-to-make-a-log-and-send-it-to-support)

I have a feeling some error occurs while reading notes from the cache - that would be reflected in your log. Though this issue seems to have disappeared for nearly everyone by now...

ManuC
11-13-2011, 05:25 PM
I also have this problem (I actually feel like I meet every possible trouble...)

NC notes are only displayed during the mucked cards (and not always) and disapear with them.

Note that the "hero stats" are coming back to -/-/- when NC notes disappeared.

During mucked cards, hurra, there notes! There's stats of hero from vilain point of view!

5 secondes later, the mucked cards are gone, so the notes too. Hero is now -/-/-:

sreticentv
11-13-2011, 05:31 PM
I'd love to get a log file of while this is happening. I just need some info and I could fix it

ManuC
11-13-2011, 05:40 PM
I'd love to get a log file of while this is happening. I just need some info and I could fix it
Sent.

Broot
11-13-2011, 06:20 PM
With explanation, i sent it to you as well!

sreticentv
11-13-2011, 06:58 PM
thank you very much both of you. I will review this immediately

Broot
11-13-2011, 07:21 PM
thank you very much both of you. I will review this immediately

Let me know, if you need something!

here, or via mail :)

sreticentv
11-14-2011, 07:22 AM
hey guys thanks for the logs. I think the problem was made pretty clear from there. If you would like to test the fix, please do the following:

close hm2
download the file: http://www.assaultware.com/NoteCaddy.latest.zip
extract the contents of this file to c:\program files (x86)\holdem manager 2
overwrite any files when prompted
open hm2

In case this doesn't help, my apologies in advance but the logging was further enhanced so if you send me another log we will be that much closer.

ManuC
11-14-2011, 02:49 PM
hey guys thanks for the logs. I think the problem was made pretty clear from there. If you would like to test the fix, please do the following:

close hm2
download the file: http://www.assaultware.com/NoteCaddy.latest.zip
extract the contents of this file to c:\program files (x86)\holdem manager 2
overwrite any files when prompted
open hm2

In case this doesn't help, my apologies in advance but the logging was further enhanced so if you send me another log we will be that much closer.
Good evening,

I just give it a try after work, and everything seems OK!

Thank you for your responsiveness! :)

Edit : oh no, a .Net error (over stats to see pop-up) :

sreticentv
11-14-2011, 04:43 PM
Indeed that is a hassle. You can replace your files via

www.assaultware.com/notecaddy.working.zip

but the issue with disappearing icons will be back till the next release which should be very soon hopefully

ManuC
11-15-2011, 09:22 AM
Indeed that is a hassle. You can replace your files via

www.assaultware.com/notecaddy.working.zip

but the issue with disappearing icons will be back till the next release which should be very soon hopefully
I did that. Now my CPU is 100% all the time. :/

I downloaded and reinstalled the latest version of HeM2, no change.

I disabled the HUD NC, closed and restarted Hem, and now it's back to normal.

Broot
11-15-2011, 11:20 AM

Prolly cause after this manipulations, your NC notes were deleted, and when you started HEM, the NC automatically started to create them again, which loads the processor to max

sreticentv
11-15-2011, 08:09 PM

There is maybe going to be a new release in the next few hours. In case there isn't, you can grab everything that should be in working order from http://videos.holdemmanager.com/HMBuilds/HoldemManager2Setup.exe

The testers are going over it so it does carry some risk till they're done :o

ManuC
11-16-2011, 08:25 AM
There is maybe going to be a new release in the next few hours. In case there isn't, you can grab everything that should be in working order from http://videos.holdemmanager.com/HMBuilds/HoldemManager2Setup.exe

I tested it on some sixty hands at my lunch break.

- NC notes, icon, and hero stats for vilain: OK
- Pop-up when overing stats: OK

Hey, that sounds good:)

(For my 100% CPU time, I reset the notes (aaaaaagaaaaaaaain), that has repaired the thing.)

sreticentv
11-16-2011, 08:35 AM
Thanks for the update. Please be assured that I will always react swiftly when something does not work well :)

Coding has already begun for version 2.2 now that issues seem to be mostly resolved

ManuC
11-16-2011, 08:42 AM
Thanks for that :)

A little hassle, however: now when I change a rule ColorNote and save, the numbers are multiplied by 100! (45 began 4500)

(remember I'm on a French system, with comma-separated number, I type 45,00 for your 45.00 ; "," is for thousands 1.000 for your 1,000 !!!)

Edit: Note that I do not care to type a dot as separator, I usually do, but the version change has made all the pre-recorded commas 'disappear' when saving

Apanage
11-16-2011, 06:13 PM
Hi!

I have also problems with Icon disappearing after a short time of a session.Do you have any idea when the fix/new release will come?
I also have problems with the synchronizing of color coding notes with Poker Stars.I get an error that says that the "input string is in incorrect format".

sreticentv
11-16-2011, 06:34 PM
Thanks for that :)

A little hassle, however: now when I change a rule ColorNote and save, the numbers are multiplied by 100! (45 began 4500)

(remember I'm on a French system, with comma-separated number, I type 45,00 for your 45.00 ; "," is for thousands 1.000 for your 1,000 !!!)

Edit: Note that I do not care to type a dot as separator, I usually do, but the version change has made all the pre-recorded commas 'disappear' when saving

I'm not sure what exactly is happening here... If you put the . instead of the , does it work? I understand that the numeric formats are different but for now I am content if it works for everyone entering the "."

Hi!

I have also problems with Icon disappearing after a short time of a session.Do you have any idea when the fix/new release will come?
I also have problems with the synchronizing of color coding notes with Poker Stars.I get an error that says that the "input string is in incorrect format".

There were many changes to hm2 that all need to be tested and it looks like more fixes keep coming faster than the testers can test them. Hopefully it is very soon though

ManuC
11-17-2011, 04:23 AM
- I open an "old" (but still working) color def., numbers are coma separated (as used) : 3bet from 3,50 to 6,50
- I make a change, then save, rule doesn't work anymore
- I open it again, coma has disapear : 3bet from 350 to 650
- I put a dot : 3bet from 3.50 to 6.50, then save
- that's work!

I think it's because of this local stranges rules. If you ask me, keep the english dot as separator for everybody ; the software is in english so it makes sense.

sreticentv
11-17-2011, 06:17 AM
- I open an "old" (but still working) color def., numbers are coma separated (as used) : 3bet from 3,50 to 6,50
- I make a change, then save, rule doesn't work anymore
- I open it again, coma has disapear : 3bet from 350 to 650
- I put a dot : 3bet from 3.50 to 6.50, then save
- that's work!

I think it's because of this local stranges rules. If you ask me, keep the english dot as separator for everybody ; the software is in english so it makes sense.

thank you for the clarification

Broot
11-17-2011, 03:07 PM

Thanks! It definitely works for me now! NCs notes do not disappear. Maybe there are troubles with color coding though, i don`t know, for at this moment im not using it, and don`t even know whats that...

btw, the version is 0.5669, and when a new update comes out, will it update this HEM version, or it`ll remain the same with the next update?

sreticentv
11-17-2011, 06:33 PM
it will be higher like 5681 or more. All the fixes should stay in place though

ManuC
11-23-2011, 07:18 AM
NoteCaddy:
- fix notecaddy color definition editor on non english

All def stats are with dots now.

If I put a coma, it "disapears", but if I use dots, all work well.

By the way, a little glitch in the color def panel (no border in the 3bet minimum, and left side of box is a little hidden):

nilaynilay
11-23-2011, 03:41 PM

All def stats are with dots now.

If I put a coma, it "disapears", but if I use dots, all work well.

By the way, a little glitch in the color def panel (no border in the 3bet minimum, and left side of box is a little hidden):

pls send me a log file along with what you described to nilay@notecaddy.com
edit: forget the log lets do a team view.