PDA

View Full Version : Bodog Tournament HUD Problems

XxBlo_DroxX
11-08-2011, 08:58 PM
I have Idleminer and have imported hands from Cash Games into my database with no problems..All my hands are successfully saved and my HUD always works when playing Cash..I played my 1st MTT on Bodog and noticed that all my tournament hands were being imported into my database but no HUD ever displayed throughout the whole tournament..But like I said it was saving my hands when I was playing..(Every hand even the final hand i got knocked out with)..So I would like to know why my HUD would not display while playing tournaments??

Also I noticed under Tourney-Results-Stats that Hold em Manager didnt track the Buy In,ROI, amount won, ITM but it tracked Time, Hours, and what place i got knocked out in 2nd..and under Tourney-Results-Data View a few stats were tracked like tourney #, finish, speed, and table but didnt track a few like buy in and amount won..I understand you can manually enter these numbers, which I did..So I was just thinking maybe if I can get my HUD to display when playing in tournaments some of these numbers would be tracked now but If not thats ok I will manually input them..I really just want my HUD to display when playing tournaments. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Patvs
11-09-2011, 12:30 AM
Try using the TableFinder: http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/60/ConfiguringTableFinderToShowHUD

Bodog/Idleminer don't have summary files (with the buyin, amount won, etc info) and they also can't extract and write this info to the handhistory file, so you'll have to manually edit that info: tourney--> results--> dataview