PDA

View Full Version : Hud doa

Hittman
07-26-2009, 11:54 PM
Started my trial today. I Imported quite a few hands, made my own HUD, and started a $2 SnG on Full Tilt. Made sure auto import was on, and the HUD worked for six hands, then stopped updating. I could still see hands coming into the auto import. I tried the Relaunch HUD, but that had on effect. Neither did turning auto import off and back on.

So I tried exiting the program, and the HUD cleared from the table as expected. I started it again, clicked auto import, watched a few hands get imported, but never saw the HUD again.

fozzy71
07-27-2009, 12:16 AM
Please try updating to the latest beta version from the link in my signature.

If you have Vista, please verify that UAC is still off. (http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmmain.aspx?faqid=73) If it is on, please turn it off and reboot.

If that doesn't help, please answer these questions. (http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=174)

djfl
07-27-2009, 12:52 AM
I'm having the exact same problems and I have the latest Beta. I notice the problem mostly on Cereus, but have issues on FTP as well. Everything else from the "question guide" is fine. I only noticed the Cereus freezing/posprefs file problems with this latest beta.

Hittman
07-28-2009, 12:52 AM
That fixed it. Thanks.

netsrak
07-28-2009, 04:56 AM
@djfl: please post the answers from the quide in this thread so that we get some details of your system.

djfl
07-28-2009, 12:07 PM
1) I'm using the latest beta version of HEM-plo

2) The problem occurs at more than one site. On FTP, the stats occasionally refuse to display at all. My main problem is on Cereus, where the stats update for a few hands and then stop updating. When I shut down and restart HEM, sometimes the stats update, sometimes they don't.

Either way, the problem is now almost moot now as the HUD freezes anytime I try to make any changes eg moving the boxes. I had the problem with the latest beta that several others have posted about re HEM unable to find hud position preferences. I caved and let it go to default. Whenever I try to move any of the boxes, the hud freezes.

3/4) I have gone thru the FAQ a few times and all site settings are correct and hand histories are being written to the appropriate folders.

5) Hands are being imported into HEM? I just played at FTP a few minutes ago and they seemed to be importing. I just played at Cereus, and the stats moved after the first hand as they weren't showing at the correct seats. This would seem to indicate that the stats are being imported into HEM. The stats disappeared for 2 full hands after the seats were correct. The stats are back now, but they're totally frozen. They're not updating and I can't move them.

6) I've tried table manager and it doesn't help anything.

7/8) Hands are being written in English, UAC is turned off.

Thanks in advance.

netsrak
07-28-2009, 02:14 PM
Please schedule a remote support session with our support manager. Email fabio@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread and your forum name, so he can setup a Teamviewer (http://www.teamviewer.com) session.