PDA

View Full Version : Party: intermittent import problem

davidv1213
07-26-2009, 09:39 PM
For the most part, HEM works fine, importing hands, displaying hud etc.

However, now and then a hand will not import into the database correctly. The hand IS displayed on the last few hands list in the hud, and I can view the simplified hh via double clicking and mark the hand for review later.

When I look for the hand via the main program it is not displayed in either the sessions or hands tab (I have been sure to clear all filters), neither is the result added to my total winnings/other stats.

I have attached a couple of hand histories for which this problem occurs. I can't tell how often it is happening, as I only tend to notice on big/interesting hands but the vast majority of hands appear to be importing fine.

--

Holdem Manager never shows any import errors.

Hand histories/client are in english

I am running 1.09 beta 20, however the problem was also noticeable with the older version I was using before.

I also play on Stars/FTP and the problem does not exist for them afaik.

party client is set up as per http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?topicid=36&faqid=143 the only difference being that the installation path/added hh folder is C:\Programs\PartyGaming\PartyPoker\HandHistory (Programs not Program Files)

Hand history files are created in the correct folder.

I have vista and UAC is disabled.

fozzy71
07-26-2009, 10:40 PM
These import and display in HM fine for me. Have you tried creating a new DB and importing them there? You may have problems with your DB or SQL installation.

davidv1213
07-26-2009, 10:59 PM
making a new db worked for those two, thanks. Hopefully that'll fix it.

Rvg72
07-27-2009, 12:11 AM
making a new db worked for those two, thanks. Hopefully that'll fix it.

If you still have the old DB I'd like to login with www.teamviewer.com and take a closer look. Email me at support@holdemmanager.net if you would be ok with this

Thanks,
Roy