PDA

View Full Version : Not importing, update not working

kmar1085
07-26-2009, 03:53 PM
Been using HM flawlessly for as long as I've owned it but yesterday the auto-import stopped working. I was using the 2nd to latest version of the Beta and it had been working just fine until yesterday. All of my HH folders are configured correctly and they are being written to the folders. I tried updating to the latest Beta (as well as some earlier versions) and got some errors every time. The import screen never goes past the 'Auto-importing..' text and when I click stop it never gets past the 'Stopping..' part. Here's some screenshots of my problem. Thanks for your help.

netsrak
07-26-2009, 04:29 PM
This message means that your Holdemmanager or parts of it is running while you try to install the update.

The easiest is to reboot your computer and install the latest update again before doing anything else.

kmar1085
07-26-2009, 11:33 PM
Ok, successfully updated to the latest beta but importing still doesnt work.. When I click import it still says "auto importing.." and doesnt ever actually import anything. It never goes to 'no files found, trying again in 5 seconds' or whatever it says usually.. FWIW Table Manager launches and recognizes my table(s) but the hud never dispays.

fozzy71
07-27-2009, 12:17 AM
If you have Vista, please verify that UAC is still off. (http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmmain.aspx?faqid=73) If it is on, please turn it off and reboot.

If that doesn't help, please answer these questions. (http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=174)

kmar1085
07-27-2009, 12:41 AM
Filled out the questionaire from the FAQ: Hope this helps..

1) What version of Holdem Manager are you using? 1.09 beta 20

2) What Poker Site are you playing on and does the problem occur on more than 1 site? Full Tilt

2a) Have you clicked the Start Auto Import Button? Yes

3) Have you the settings exactly as per the FAQ for your site? Yes

4) Can you see the Hand History files showing up in the correct Folder on your PC, this folder should be indentical to the path location you set in Options > Configure Auto Import Folder in HM? If so please copy and paste the location as shown in the FAQ? Yes

5) Are the hands being imported into Holdem Manager? No

5a) Do they import if you create a new database? Yes

6) Have You Tried the Table Finder and did it work? -

7) If you open the HH are they written in English? Yes

8) If your using Vista have you UAC disabled? Yes

9) Have you attached the holdemmanager.config file? Yes

netsrak
07-27-2009, 04:31 AM
Please close Holdemmanager.
Delete all files in the FTP handhistory folder or move them to a different folder.
Restart Holdemmanager and try again.

kmar1085
07-27-2009, 03:53 PM
Works now, thanks for the help