PDA

View Full Version : Layout not being saved

DODGYKEN
07-13-2008, 04:57 AM
It seems like I need to sort the position of my HUD stats out each time I play a session. I put them where I want them to be, but when I close everything down and open it back up later the HUD has reset itself to the original position. I've tried locking the layout under table preferences but that hasn't worked. How do I get the HUD to save my layout?

morny
07-13-2008, 03:09 PM
This is a bug, you need to update to the newest version 1.06.01 early release which can be found in the RELEASES section of the forum under the thread 1.06.00 release on page 3 or 4 i think.

asox
07-16-2008, 06:17 AM
This is a bug, you need to update to the newest version 1.06.01 early release which can be found in the RELEASES section of the forum under the thread 1.06.00 release on page 3 or 4 i think.

Hello !
I have the V 1.06.01, but has the same Problem
I have a stat, that is not on the right place.
If i change it, and start HM other times, it is still there where it was before.
I am the only one ?

Greetings

morny
07-16-2008, 06:36 AM
Hello !
If i change it, and start HM other times, it is still there where it was before.
I am the only one ?

Greetings

Email me your prefs.xml file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder to paul.morny at gmail dot com and a link to this thread

What site are you playing at, when you say a stat do you mean all the panels are in the wrong place or only one of them and is it the same panel everytime?

demonseed
07-17-2008, 05:43 AM
Hello !
I am the only one ?

Greetings

same for me except that it's basically all stats that are in another place. Do I have to to do anything special for the hud layout to be saved?

EDIT: ipoker network (CD Poker)

This is really annoying... If the hud crashes while playing, all stats are not in the right place after the restart (obv the same if I close HEM).

morny
07-17-2008, 10:12 AM
Im playing on ipoker and i dont have this problems with the newest version although i did have it with the older version.

Can you try going to Table Manager and clicking Save positions when you have everything in position and then restarting HM and seeing if its still moving the stats.

One other thing to try because i noticed whoever sent me their prefs file from this thread had multiple panels seclected. Can you turn off multiple panels and see if that makes a difference aswell. Let me know how it goes.

demonseed
07-17-2008, 11:57 AM
The save position thing seems to have worked for now ... but there are still some other issues... Here's a screenshot of my layout:

http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/3369/neu1fi3.jpg

How can I get rid of those seat 8, seat 9, seat 7 stuff (what is this)?
Oh and I'm only observing this table btw. I also noticed when I put the panels at the right place on one table then the panels are also on the same place on another table. However, the players are mixed up. For example the player that should be in seat 1 (stats from the hud) are showing up in player 3's seat. I don't know if this also happens when I play. Will test it tonight though.

demonseed
07-17-2008, 12:17 PM
Did another test. After I put the stats to the right players on an observed table I closed HUD and opened two new tables (while mining).

The stats then show up in the wrong places for the tables. The layout is the same but the stats for player in seat 1 show up in seat 3. stats for 2 in seat 4 and so on. If I change this to the "right" seats the same thing happens for other tables.

Like I said I have not tested this while playing, just while mining and observing.

morny
07-17-2008, 12:21 PM
Seats 8,9,10 only appear for a few seconds and disappear again. Let us know what happens when you try it while playing. Thanks

demonseed
07-17-2008, 03:27 PM
ok first report ;)

I still have panels: HUD is messed up again and stats are not in the right places. However after putting them in the right places it seems to work (player stats on the other tables aren't messed up). Will try without panels later (Although I have no idea how to fit the stats then lol).

Gonna try without panels later.

Any ideas so far how to solve this?

demonseed
07-18-2008, 05:06 AM
It seems like it works with panels now too. Didn't change anything. Hope it stays this way. Will report again if it somehow is messed up again.

morny
07-18-2008, 11:39 AM
It looks like Save positions fixes this bug and that it will work with or without panels once you click save positions.