PDA

View Full Version : Some of my definitions doesnt show in NoteCaddy popups

melles
11-08-2011, 07:12 AM
I have a few definitions that have grouping prefix H.
In NoteCaddy popups if I look in the right window not all definitions show up there under H.
But they show up under the "main" NC popup.
That means that I cant add definitions under my popups. (thats not working either for any definitions but there is a other thread for that)

sreticentv
11-08-2011, 09:10 AM
I don't think these defs were in the rar you emailed me yesterday or day before, were they? Otherwise I'd try to reproduce this issue but with your rar as well as the defaults I am not able

melles
11-08-2011, 09:12 AM
Just the ones that I saw this on is the ones that are in the wizard that everyone can add.
Hero vpip
Hero pfr
All I maybe did was to change the prefix on them I think it was "h" I changed it to "H".

You can also see this in the screenshoots that i emailed you about a diffrent error.
Look at NCproblem11458.jpg there you can see that they show up under the main nc popup.
[H] hero vpip and so on.
Then you look at NCproblem11459.jpg there you can see that they dont show up in NoteCaddy Popups under H in the right window.

sreticentv
11-08-2011, 09:38 AM
it seems they are intentionally filtered out. I need to try and remember why...

melles
11-09-2011, 06:41 AM
Is it that some letter are reserved in some way.
I think I had some troubles before with definitions starting with a single letter like R-whatever.

sreticentv
11-09-2011, 06:49 AM
it's not the letter it was just not including any definition that had the bystander option selected. This has been removed now. Did you get an auto update to hm2? They sent an email saying it was going up but mine didn't d/l yet...

melles
11-09-2011, 06:53 AM
Ahh ok.
No update yet for me either. I also checked settings, check for update but it says I have the latest version.
But I will check later today.