PDA

View Full Version : HUD stops working 1am est

SebastianKnight
07-26-2009, 01:23 AM
Running HEM 1.09 beta 18a

I was playing on PokerStars and the HUD stopped displaying at precisely 1am EST. Stopping and restarting HEM did not clear the problem -- it was necessary to reboot my PC.

I believe this is the same problem reported earlier in thread

http://www.holdemmanager.net/forum/showthread.php?t=14041

That thread contains some additional details.

netsrak
07-26-2009, 06:00 AM
Is there something on your Computer running at that time?
For example Microsoft Defender or sth. like that?

SebastianKnight
07-26-2009, 09:04 AM
Is there something on your Computer running at that time?
For example Microsoft Defender or sth. like that?

Not as far as I know. In particular, Defender is not running and there are no scheduled virus scans. I'm running COX Security Suite which is a version of McAfee Security Suite 2008 provided by my ISP. As far as I can tell it uses a continuous rather than periodic scanning strategy. I couldn't find anything suspicious in the Vista task scheduler or the event viewer logs.

netsrak
07-26-2009, 10:00 AM
Could you please have a look in the original handhistory files for the questionable times.

Is the time filled in correctly? If this is the case please mail the hands with a link to this thread to fabio@holdemmanager.net.

I'm thinking of sth. like a conversion problem like 00:00 gives an empty string.

SebastianKnight
07-26-2009, 01:58 PM
Could you please have a look in the original handhistory files for the questionable times.

Is the time filled in correctly? If this is the case please mail the hands with a link to this thread to fabio@holdemmanager.net.

I'm thinking of sth. like a conversion problem like 00:00 gives an empty string.

Hand history file emailed as requested.

Rvg72
07-28-2009, 06:46 PM
If this happens again could you take a screen shot that shows all of the following:

1) The tables
2) The HUD Table Manager
3) Your clock in the system tray
4) the Stars hand history folder in details view so that I can see the date/time of the Stars hand history file

Send this screen shot to support@holdemmanager.net

Thanks,
Roy