PDA

View Full Version : Pot odds party poker

BFS
07-25-2009, 08:05 PM
Hello I am using the holdem manager trial and I am playing at party poker, everything is working fine so far but I just cant see any pot odds on the hud when I am playing. I only see them if I am reviewing my hands with the player.

I am using version 1.09 beta 18a

And just one more question off topic, I am planning on registering at mansion and earn the 500 points to get the license, can anyone tell me how much time will I have to complete the points requirement and if I will get the full license or the low stake license.

Thank you.

fozzy71
07-25-2009, 09:05 PM
For the HUD issue:

Please try updating to the latest beta version from the link in my signature.

If you have Vista, please verify that UAC is still off. (http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmmain.aspx?faqid=73) If it is on, please turn it off and reboot.

If that doesn't help, please answer these questions. (http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=174)

I am not sure if there are any known bugs with it right now at Party, but I play on Stars/FTP, so I am not always up to date on Party issues.

For the purchase/license questions, please email them to sales@holdemmanager.net.

BFS
07-26-2009, 07:04 PM
1) What version of Holdem Manager are you using eg 1.06.04 Beta 12?
I am using 1.09 beta 20

2) What Poker Site are you playing on and does the problem occur on more than 1 site?
Party poker, and I am just using party poker for now.

2a) Have you clicked the Start Auto Import Button?
yes.

3) Have you the settings exactly as per the FAQ for your site?
yes

4) Can you see the Hand History files showing up in the correct Folder on your PC, this folder should be indentical to the path location you set in Options > Configure Auto Import Folder in HM? If so please copy and paste the location as shown in the FAQ?
E:\Poker\PartyGaming\PartyPoker\HandHistory\pattt0
and it show + sub folders on the holdem manager, and the hand history for the tables is on those subfolders

5) Are the hands being imported into Holdem Manager?
yes.

5a) Do they import if you create a new database?
they are importing so I did not create a new database

6) Have You Tried the Table Finder and did it work?
yes.

7) If you open the HH are they written in English?
yes.

8) If your using Vista have you UAC disabled?
yes.

9) Have you attached the holdemmanager.config file?
yes.

The problem is the same, and I can see what I believe is the average pot, I also see after each hand ends the player who won and the amount he won and I can click there and copy the hand using 3 formats, so I believe live tracking is working fine, but it always says "current bet no bet" or something like that and I can't see pot odds.

netsrak
07-27-2009, 04:41 AM
The Pot odds are a live - tracking feature which is still in Beta Test.
For it to work you need FreePhg running and some other configuration.

Unfortunately since the last Party update FreePHG runs instable for much users so i can't recommend to use it which meands you can't see the Pot odds during a hand.

Calitry
07-28-2009, 11:59 AM
The Pot odds are a live - tracking feature which is still in Beta Test.
For it to work you need FreePhg running and some other configuration.

Unfortunately since the last Party update FreePHG runs instable for much users so i can't recommend to use it which meands you can't see the Pot odds during a hand.

What about FTP?
I'm playing at FTP and can't see the pot odds either...

Regards,
Calitry

netsrak
07-28-2009, 02:13 PM
The live-tracking for FTP is switched off since the last FTP update. Not sure when it will come back.