PDA

View Full Version : HUD not working on Merge

pr0wler
11-07-2011, 09:42 PM
For some reason I can't get my HUD working on Merge. I used to play on CEREUS where the HUD was working fine, but now on Merge it won't. I updated to the most recent version of HM1, and the hands process fine I can see them all in my sessions tab. But still no HUD...any ideas? Thank you.

sideshow
11-07-2011, 11:38 PM
Hi,

Have you tried to use the table finder

http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/60/Configuring+Table+Finder+to+Show+HUD+ - Configuring Table Finder to Show HUD

Thanks

mmcain
11-16-2011, 01:26 AM
I can get HM2 HUD to work on a 10 player table but not a 9. All the hands show up on the Note Caddy, just won't display the HUD on 9 player tables.

netsrak
11-17-2011, 07:15 AM
did you try the HM2 table finder in the sessions tab?

mmcain
11-17-2011, 01:09 PM
Yes I did and it works, but it is not intuitive to use. More instruction is needed

Veteran68
11-17-2011, 01:33 PM
I discovered the other day (I posted in another thread) that tournament/SNG HUDs work fine on Merge, but since the last update or two, the HUD doesn't work on cash games (nor in PokerStars Home Games). And when I went to use table finder and dragged the finder icon over to the cash table, HM2 crashed consistently. I did submit the error report.

sreticentv
11-17-2011, 06:59 PM
I think merge changed their hand history format. Are you running the latest internal, veteran? It broke for me for like 1 day then yesterday it worked again so maybe it already got fixed. I am not that much in the loop on details though

Veteran68
11-17-2011, 08:32 PM
I think merge changed their hand history format. Are you running the latest internal, veteran? It broke for me for like 1 day then yesterday it worked again so maybe it already got fixed. I am not that much in the loop on details though
No I wasn't running an internal build when this happened. However I did just now update to 5680. I have a Stars Home Game League in a few minutes (which will probably be HUDless unless it's been fixed too) and then after I'll try a Merge 6-max cash game to check.

Veteran68
11-18-2011, 09:41 AM
Okay, 5680 fixed the issue with the HUD not running on PS Home Games. After my league game, I played some 6-max 50NL and the HUD still wouldn't start up automatically. However I was able to use Table Finder this time without crashing, which got the HUD going. Not sure why it couldn't start automatically, the tables were detected and showing in the Table Finder list.