PDA

View Full Version : Requesting hand histories from FT?

ffrllc
07-25-2009, 05:27 PM
I’m doing some DB maintenance and will need to get only some of the hands on my current DB re-imported into a new DB. If possible, instead of worrying about dealing with filtering the hands/sites I want, exporting from the old cluttered DB I'm having some issues with, etc..., I'd prefer to get all my hands directly from FT.

I’ve heard you can request hand histories, but not sure if there is a limit. I emailed FT, but as I’m sure many of you know it takes days to get a response. So hopefully someone on here might know the answer as it will make my decision on which way to go about my DB project (and I'd rather not wait for FT's answer to start this).

PokerStars will get you what ever you need. I actually emailed them the same time I emailed FT and they responded in about 30 minutes with download links for all my hands I have ever played on PS (PS Customer service is the NUTS).

So, does anyone know if FT will do this as well?

fozzy71
07-25-2009, 08:49 PM
I have heard conflicting comments as to whether or not they will/can do this at FTP, like they do at stars. I have never tried requesting them from FTP.

The Minder
07-25-2009, 10:27 PM
You can get HH from FTP, but they send them to you in Excel format... totally useless imo.

ffrllc
07-25-2009, 11:00 PM
Excel?

That's crap. Guess that means quite a bit of extra work on my end. Oh' well, thanks for the replies.