PDA

View Full Version : Formatting Hard Drive

Lunatic973
07-25-2009, 01:17 PM
I'm currently using the free trial version, and am going to format my hard drive. Will I still be able to continue with the free trial version, after I reinstall HM? Also how is it going to effect PosgreSQL? I'm assuming i would just have to install again?

I know I need to save my HH text files, that's already been done.

Thanks in advance.

netsrak
07-25-2009, 02:10 PM
When you format your harddisk (i guess C:) you will have to reinstall postgresql and Holdemmanager and you can start a new trial

Lunatic973
08-28-2009, 11:44 AM
Allright I've decided to format today. I'm currently have a license for the small stakes HEM. I went and copied the serial number and have that now. Is this all I need to reinstall HEM after my format? Again besides the obvious stuff like HH's, postgresql, and reinstalling the software.

netsrak
08-28-2009, 12:55 PM
You need the license key you received via mail (i'm not sure whether this is called serial number).

Lunatic973
08-28-2009, 01:54 PM
THat's the problem I can't access my email right now, and I dont' want to remove HEM untill I'm sure I have the right installation key. Is there a way to find out if the serial number and the installation key are the same thing?

netsrak
08-28-2009, 02:30 PM
I just checked it: Help->Show serial number is the key you need.

Lunatic973
08-28-2009, 11:40 PM
When I tried to install with that key, it says that I first have to deactivate it from the first machine. Any idea on how the hell I do that?

Thanks in advance.

Nevermind, just found this.

http://www.holdemmanager.net/forum/showthread.php?t=14873&highlight=deactivating+key