PDA

View Full Version : gonna take years to get the whole set of articles?

holepunch
07-25-2009, 06:22 AM
i remember when hm was i its infancy you purchased from a 2+2 poster a whole set of leak finding filters and instructions/articles on leakfinding etc which was quite large
what are your plans for releasing the whole set of these with regard to timescale etc? or are we just going to get one article with every full build of hm?
thanks

Rvg72
07-30-2009, 11:13 AM
i remember when hm was i its infancy you purchased from a 2+2 poster a whole set of leak finding filters and instructions/articles on leakfinding etc which was quite large
what are your plans for releasing the whole set of these with regard to timescale etc? or are we just going to get one article with every full build of hm?
thanks

We will release the rest of them and add many new articles. Right now we're focusing on development and bug fixes but once we have all the core functionality built we'll begin re-focusing on the training articles. We have a few in mind that will probably change the way certain situations are approached by players of all skill levels.

Roy

jass
10-04-2009, 10:23 AM
i belong to ur site for trainer are u going to add new material for HM with new huds and filters