PDA

View Full Version : Importing hands from UniBet

Bart
07-25-2009, 05:37 AM
Hi, i'm trying to import hands from UniBet but it isn't working. Unibet doesn't have handhistories as .txt files, but they are inside 1 gamehistory.dat file. I tried selecting the gamehistory.dat file in the import tab, and i tried to set the import folder to MicroGaming/Poker/unibetpokerMPP/ (with and without "search subfolders" enabled), but neither worked.
I also tried turning off the UAC thing in Vista, but that didn't help either, it just keeps saying "found 0 files to process" when i select gamehistory.dat.

I have HM version 1.09 beta 20. What can i do to fix this?

netsrak
07-25-2009, 05:59 AM
Did you check the FAQ? http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=127

Please answer the questions to this FAQ to give us some more details: http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=174

Bart
07-25-2009, 06:14 AM
yes, but it doesn't really make sense to me. From the screenshots it looks like HM is expecting .txt files, but there is only a GameHistory.dat file. It also says i should delete or move other files in the folder, but those are all the poker client files, so i can't delete them.

netsrak
07-25-2009, 06:41 AM
Make sure your handhistories are written in english, delete the gamehistory.dat file (or rename/move it). Restart HM and the UniBet client and try again.

Bart
07-29-2009, 03:35 PM
Deleting gamehistory.dat doesn't help. So I answered the questions in the link you gave me below. I hope you can find the problem for me.

1) What version of Holdem Manager are you using eg 1.06.04 Beta 12?
1.09 beta 20

2) What Poker Site are you playing on and does the problem occur on more than 1 site?
On Unibet, and it doesn't occur on partypoker or everest poker

2a) Have you clicked the Start Auto Import Button?
yes, and i also tried "import Files(s)"

3) Have you the settings exactly as per the FAQ for your site?
Yes, i followed the faq where possible, but it doesn't seem to be written for unibet specifically (for example there are no .txt files, but instead a gamehistory.dat)

4) Can you see the Hand History files showing up in the correct Folder on your PC, this folder should be indentical to the path location you set in Options > Configure Auto Import Folder in HM? If so please copy and paste the location as shown in the FAQ?
C:\MicroGaming\Poker\unibetpokerMPP

5) Are the hands being imported into Holdem Manager?
No

5a) Do they import if you create a new database?
No

6) Have You Tried the Table Finder and did it work?
No, the hud keeps freezing. Haven't looked at that yet, wanted to fix the importing first.

7) If you open the HH are they written in English?
it's in the form of a gamehistory.dat file. I opened it with notepad and there are some strange characters in there, but it seems to be english. I also attached the .dat file (zipped).

8) If your using Vista have you UAC disabled?
yes

9) Have you attached the holdemmanager.config file?
yes

netsrak
07-29-2009, 03:43 PM
Please schedule a remote support session with our support manager. Email fabio@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread and your forum name, so he can setup a Teamviewer (http://www.teamviewer.com) session.

Bart
07-29-2009, 03:48 PM
Ok, i'll email. Just one more thing:
It says 1 file imported, 0 hands imported

UPDATE: Problem solved! Even though i saw some english in the gamehistory.dat file, there was apparently also some dutch in there, and changing the language settings in unibet fixed it :). And i guess this also fixed the hud freezing problem.

Thanks for the help

Grigorov
07-30-2009, 02:44 AM
Hello i have the same problem! Would though, i am with Ladbrokes poker, can You please tell me how did You fix the language settings from Unibet because i hope that is my problem too?!
10x in advance

netsrak
07-30-2009, 04:50 AM
The easiest would be to use an english poker client

Bart
07-30-2009, 05:19 AM
The way i did it was this: When you're in the lobby, theres a "preferences" button at the bottom of the screen. Select that and then select language settings. But maybe its different on ladbrokes.