PDA

View Full Version : EV calculations not working!

Chip10Leader
07-24-2009, 11:14 PM
Hi. I use Holdem Manager 1.08.04. "$ won" and "$ ev won" columns always have the same value...

Looking at the specific hands, it calculates well the cEV diff, but always gives 0 on the $EV diff column... Anyone knows why is this happening? Because now, on the graph, both lines are the same.

I have already done the Options -> Fix EV for current player, without results...

Any help would be much appretiated, i bought holdem manager for this feature...

Thanks in advance!

fozzy71
07-25-2009, 01:01 AM
Please try updating to 1.09 beta 20 from the link in my signature. Then create a new database (http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=146) and import some of your archived hands.

If that doesn't help, please zip and email the HHs to support@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread.

Chip10Leader
07-25-2009, 10:03 PM
Thank you for your answer fozzy!

I tried your suggestion and it still doesn't work. Though i found some valuable new information, i think. Everything works just fine if we are talking about nine/ten hand sit and go's on stars. Though when it comes to 6 handed turbo sit and go's on stars, the problem i told you about in the previous post happens...

Could this be a Holdem Manager bug? or is it just a problem on my configuration?

Many thanks in advance for your time.

Please try updating to 1.09 beta 20 from the link in my signature. Then create a new database (http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=146) and import some of your archived hands.

If that doesn't help, please zip and email the HHs to support@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread.

fozzy71
07-25-2009, 11:57 PM
I couldn't say honestly, but if you can email those hands to the support address, the support manager or developer will take a look at them.

adam25185
08-02-2011, 04:20 PM
Suffering form the exact same problem, now in 2/8/2011. Was it ever resolved?

Patvs
08-02-2011, 09:10 PM
If you're playing PokerStars HYPER TURBO's EV isn't fixed yet.

EV works for all other STTs.