PDA

View Full Version : Notes

Lunatic973
07-24-2009, 09:42 PM
I've noticed in the notes there's little pics you attach to their HUD. Is there an explanation of what some of these are/mean? Some are obvious, but I couldn't find any posts on it, or anything in the manual. Like the phone?

Also I noticed that in the replayer, the HM already assigned these pics to some players. What are the basis the software uses to assign these pics?

Brackett
07-24-2009, 09:57 PM
The feature is called Autorate, and you can find the criteria that the icons are based on under Options > Autorate. You can configure them to your liking, or turn it off altogether, etc.

The icons (player types) as displayed according to the default settings, are as follows:

1) Rock (very tight, usually only plays premium starting hands)
2) Whale (very loose, over a larger hand sample than the Fish)
3) Fish (very loose, over a smaller hand sample than the Whale)
4) Calling Station (loose/passive)
5) Gambler (loose/aggressive)
6) Maniac/Tornado (very, very aggressive)
7) Eagle (overall solid player, typically a very good player to be wary of)
8) ??? (overall solid player as well, but reraises less than an Eagle)

Others may be able to add more clarification to this list, but I hope this helps give you a general idea.

And I believe that the icons in the hand replayer are based on the same criteria as in the live HUD, which is to say off of the data in your hand histories.

Again, I could be wrong, though.

Lunatic973
07-24-2009, 10:17 PM
Now that I know it's the "autorate" I found some more info on it and I'm currently searching the forums for it now.

Thanks for your help.

Mod, fell free to lock/delete, I tried searching prior to posting, I just didn't realize it was the "autorate".