PDA

View Full Version : how Long for new stats

Vigi
11-06-2011, 07:07 PM
Hey I put in a request for some new stats to be added (never had hm1 but from my understanding they were available in hm1). When can it be expected that the requested stats will be added?? IS there a way to accelerate the stat writing process?

CDB_HM
11-07-2011, 12:41 PM
I cannot give you exact date for when different stats will be added into HM2. All I can tell you is, the more requests we receive from different users the better chance there is that it will make it in to an update. I apologize for any inconvenience.

Vigi
11-10-2011, 03:06 PM
please please please please please I'm begging you if there's any chance you can get the developers to push this out in the next release or two it would mean so much to me. I'm dieing out there without these, all the crazy regs who cold flat my 3bets are pwning me postflop!

CDB_HM
11-10-2011, 03:54 PM
What is the stat you are requesting and I will check on it.

Thanks
CDB

Vigi
11-10-2011, 05:49 PM
I double posted...the stats are in this thread:
http://forums.holdemmanager.com/feature-requests-feedback/132761-hm2-stat-requests-3091-a.html#post723461

but for convenience they are :
(THANK YOU!!!)

Normal Raised Pots

villian bet the turn given that he raised the flop
villian bet the river given that he raised the flop and bet the turn
villian bet the river given that he raised the turn

3bet Pots

-Bet Turn 3bet Pot
-Bet River 3bet Pot
-Fold to Turn Bet 3bet pot
-Fold to River Bet 3bet pot
-Fold to Cbet Turn 3bet pot
-Fold to Cbet River 3bet pot
-Call Cbet Turn 3bet pot
-(Raise+call) cbet river 3bet pot
-Raise CBet Turn 3bet pot
-Fold to cbet raise turn 3bet pot

nabz
11-10-2011, 06:04 PM
3bet pot stats should be added as soon as possible, they should have been there since the first beta release. OP asked for these stats close to 1 month ago, really it would be appreciated to have these stats added the faster possible. Thanks