PDA

View Full Version : I really need help in hud unibet!

Karalhovski
07-24-2009, 05:05 PM
I went to this link and i thought it was going to be easy, but im starting to tilt trying to make this work, dam im pissed off.

http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmmain.aspx

3. Confirm that your hand histories are saving to C:\Microgaming\Poker\LadbrokesMPP

The next step is to confirm that the hand histories are appearing in that folder.

1. Scroll to C:\Microgaming\Poker\LadbrokesMPP and keep that window open.

2. If there are any files here, delete them or move them.

3. Launch Microgaming / Prima / Unibet and start playing some poker for a few minutes at a cash table. After you've played a couple of hands, you should see a file appear in that folder like in the screenshot below. If you right click and choose Details, you can see the date it was created.

this is where im stucked, i go to " C:\MicroGaming\Poker\unibetpokerMPP" and i find A LOT OF FILES, the files related to setup etc, I dont understand how can this be there "2. If there are any files here, delete them or move them." cause all the instalation files are in here (C:\MicroGaming\Poker\unibetpokerMPP), anyway i moved them, and opened unibet and played some hands and i still dont get any files about hand history, I dont know what else to do i did all that step 1 and 2 say so..
HElp please

netsrak
07-24-2009, 05:54 PM
Please schedule a remote support session with our support manager. Email fabio@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread and your forum name, so he can setup a Teamviewer session.

Karalhovski
07-24-2009, 06:58 PM
Please schedule a remote support session with our support manager. Email fabio@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread and your forum name, so he can setup a Teamviewer session.

well, isnt there anyother solution? i trust holdem manager and his support but im a bit afraid of keyloggers and stuff,cause i got hacked one time :x
Is it possible to install any keyloggers while you are in a remote support session? thanks

netsrak
07-25-2009, 05:46 AM
No its not possible, you can watch everything we are doing during the session.

If we wanted to hack your computer we would do it with a special function in Holdemmanager :p

We are doing lots of this Teamviewer sessions over the day. For us its the easiest way to fix your problems.

Karalhovski
07-25-2009, 07:03 AM
No its not possible, you can watch everything we are doing during the session.

If we wanted to hack your computer we would do it with a special function in Holdemmanager :p

We are doing lots of this Teamviewer sessions over the day. For us its the easiest way to fix your problems.

Ok ok thanks, i already emailed him : )