PDA

View Full Version : Can't separate results between full ring and 6max.

PokerGrinder
11-06-2011, 04:42 PM
I know you can set the number of players in the filter from "Reports" section.
However, when a full ring table breaks like say people go from 9 to 2 and you are still playing.
Then there will be a problem.
Please advise how to accurately filter the result between full ring table and 6max regardless of the table breaks.
Thanks a lot.

Patvs
11-07-2011, 12:20 AM
HM1 can't distinguish between a real 6max hand (played at a 6max table... versus
a 6 handed hand played at a FULL RING table (due to players sitting out, or the table breaking up)

Therefore both hands will be mixed and used in the stats and reports.

PokerGrinder
11-07-2011, 12:34 AM
So does it mean HM2 has fixed this problem?

Patvs
11-07-2011, 12:51 AM
HM2 will have the ability to do so. HM2 is sorting all the hands differently in the database: not just looking at how many players were dealt in, but also taking into account on what type of table the hand was played.

Though I'm not sure it can already do it. I always thought this feature would be added in a future update (not requiring a re-import of your hands into HM2) Try: Holdem_Manager_Setup.exe http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Holdem_Manager_2_Setup.exe

a.k.a.Also
12-16-2011, 06:08 PM
I'll pick this one to bump. Yes I know it's the HM1 section, but this is where search took me and the reply suggests HM2 sorts this issue ;)

Where are we with this?

I'm looking at the Number of Players report, and filtering for 18 seaters. I see that even though this is "full ring" more hands are played 5,6,7 handed, though this obviously varies depending how deep we go.

Whilst we can filter the hud for number of players dealt - I still can't see a filter for this in the reports. So for example if I go to position report, it would be good to see how the #players dealt in affects the stats, or doesn't - if I'm not adjusting properly :p

Patvs
12-17-2011, 12:49 AM
Filters--> Basic Filters--> change the number of players (default set at between 2 and 10) to a specific number

a.k.a.Also
12-17-2011, 06:34 AM
Thanks Pat, sorry I meant a stat we could add as a column in the report, not a filter.
Guess I shouldn't be trying this stuff whilst relaxing with a bottle of wine. Anyway trying this in the cold light of a hangover and it's throwing up a few issues. I'll write it up and post it in.