PDA

View Full Version : Shift between HUD's setup's ?

DanishWiking
07-24-2009, 12:47 PM
Hi

I shift play between HU and SH cashgame and thereby I need different HUD's for each type of game.

But Have can I make 2 HUD's and easily switch between them ?

I have made a HUD called HU and exported it - and the imported it. But when I try to change to this HUD setup in "Chose Configuration" I always keep getting the "default" HUD setup up on tables.

How can I change this ?

Regards
DanishWiking

fozzy71
07-24-2009, 01:12 PM
How To Setup And Use Multiple HUD Configs/Layouts (http://64.77.69.66/forum/showthread.php?t=13955)

DanishWiking
07-25-2009, 02:53 AM
Thanks for the link ...... but it does not work :(

First of all the guide shows a defferent view of the HUD config. that I have - so it is hard to know what you means in this guide.

But currently I have set up "Default" to be for 6-max in the area "Options for default" and only 6 -max NL.
For my "HU" I have set it for NL HU only and nothing else ....

But I still only get the HUD for 6-max when playing HU :(

Where did I went wrong ??

netsrak
07-25-2009, 05:53 AM
What type of table does the tablemanager show for this tables?

fozzy71
07-25-2009, 09:40 AM
Thanks for the link ...... but it does not work :(

First of all the guide shows a defferent view of the HUD config. that I have - so it is hard to know what you means in this guide.....

Please update to the current version, 1.09 beta 20 from the link in my signature. The old FAQ 135 (http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=135) will reflect your version of the HUD Player Preferences, but you should update HM and use the new FAQ/Sticky for the latest version of HM/HUD..

DanishWiking
07-26-2009, 04:00 AM
I have updated the software using the link you referred to - but it still does not work. It will only show the default HUD setup even if this is set to be shown at 6-max - and I have a HU profile which is set to HU play only.

Just to narrow the setup I have done this on iPoker - and both profiles are set for iPoker use only.

What can I do ?

netsrak
07-26-2009, 06:10 AM
Please try Hud Options -> Site options -> I-Poker -> Attempt to detect... check all options

DanishWiking
07-26-2009, 06:30 AM
Thanks that help !! :)

Is there any way one can set up the stats / HUD on diffeent type of games ?

Current when I shift between games I need to ajust the HUD on the screen every time.
It would be nice it the HUD setup on screen was saved in the profile so It would match each time one start up a table.

Regards
DW

netsrak
07-26-2009, 06:33 AM
You can define different HUDs for different games and assign them in the player preferences -> use for

DanishWiking
07-26-2009, 08:10 AM
I can not see how I can set up HUD position for the defferent HUD's I have ....

Current I have the "default", one "HU" and one "SH" HUD set up - and it works fine now since the software can find out which HUD to use when I shift between the games.

But When I have played HU the HUD position on screen does not math SH HUD. And when I switch to SH play I need to re-position every HUD on screen so the stats are where the are surpose to be ...

It would be nice if one could save the HUD position for a profile - so one never had to move them around when using different HUD's for various game-typs(HU vs SH vs Full Ring) within the same sort og game(NL/PL vs eg. limit).
But is this posible ?

fozzy71
07-26-2009, 09:56 AM
If each config is setup properly, on each of their respective Use For: tabs, and your seating preferences in the poker client and Hm are correct, each config should remember it's unique positions. You can move the stats with Ctrl+Right-Click+Drag. Once they are where you want them, go to the Table Manager > File > Save Positions, and they should be remembered at your next table. It is best to make sure the HUD is correct while single tabling, before you start multi-tabling.

Often times people get their HUD positions misaligned, because they move the HUD while waiting to post in the BB. Once the HUD imports the first hand, it then corrects the panels for your seating preferences. If you moved the HUD before it imports, they just get messed up again.

The easiest way to try and get rid of bad HUD panel positions, is to delete the positions files so they revert to default. Then you can try to setup the proper hud positions again, by editing the default positions.

Close HM and the Table Manager

Delete these 2 files:

\Holdem Manager\Config\pospref.txt and pospref2.txt

DanishWiking
08-22-2009, 08:04 AM
I finally got it to work.

Thanks for the support which has been very good.