PDA

View Full Version : HEM Rake Paid Accurate?

Keyser112
07-24-2009, 11:03 AM
I have been having what I believe are HUGE discrepancies between what HEM says I have paid in rake and what other sites say I have paid.

Is it accurate for Poker Stars? Ongame?
Numbers don't seem to be adding up.

Thanks.

fozzy71
07-24-2009, 01:17 PM
It currently uses Total Rake / Total Players dealt cards which for some sites is not consistent with how they calculate rake. This will be fixed in an update

N0talent
08-18-2009, 08:27 PM
hi,

is this alredy fixed?. does HM show MGR from ongame now?

fozzy71
08-19-2009, 04:50 AM
No, this has not been updated yet for contributed rake method.

N0talent
08-19-2009, 06:14 AM
No, this has not been updated yet for contributed rake method.

do you know when I can expect it to be fixed?

carr1
08-21-2009, 07:44 AM
We've been waiting for the contributed method to be calculated for months.

In the meantime I've found filtering "put $ in pot" (sessions>more filters) to give a ballpark figure.

N0talent
08-21-2009, 10:08 AM
We've been waiting for the contributed method to be calculated for months.

In the meantime I've found filtering "put $ in pot" (sessions>more filters) to give a ballpark figure.

cool, thx
Ill try it out!

horsovski
09-23-2009, 02:09 PM
Really, when do you plan on fixing this, you keep saying the same thing

fozzy71
09-23-2009, 10:36 PM
It is #5 on the requests list, so it shouldn't be a lot longer now.

http://holdemmanager.uservoice.com/pages/5307-holdem-manger-suggestions

Keyser112
10-03-2009, 11:44 PM
bump
any updates?

random_guy
10-04-2009, 01:25 AM
i hope they fix soon this as it's very annoying and should be a much higher priority. the reason its not at the top of the features list is that people who dont play on a contributed site just dont care because it works fine for them you know?

:(

fozzy71
10-04-2009, 11:32 PM
I can't speak to this item specifically, but I will say that you should see a noticeable improvement in the rate of new features being implemented. Many changes are being made here behind the scenes to give the developers a lot more time for programming. This should benefit all aspects of the HM customer experience, all the way from Sales and Tech Support experience for newer customers, and extend to the long-time user that is wanting (more/faster) added/improved features.

Keyser112
10-05-2009, 06:40 AM
ok so... this item isn't going to be fixed any time soon but other changes that don't concern the topic of this thread are being made?
how is this helpful to this thread?

fozzy71
10-05-2009, 05:14 PM
It is helpful, because your issue will be affected by it just like every other item/issue. I didn't say it wasn't going to be fixed anytime soon, so please don't put words in my mouth. I said this was very high on the list of priorities, and then said that things were being done to help the developers go thru the list faster, to get theses updates/improvements addressed sooner. I am pretty sure that affects you directly, even though I wasn't talking to your one specific issue.

I am not going to bother the developers again about this specific topic to ask for an updated ETA for you, as all I would be doing is distracting them from making updates. This is a very popular request, and this is not the only thread about it currently. Once it has been introduced to a new beta the developers will update this thread hopefully, and you will be able to read about the new feature in the current beta thread or beta release info thread in the releases forum.

Zografa
10-06-2009, 07:13 AM
It is helpful, because your issue will be affected by it just like every other item/issue. I didn't say it wasn't going to be fixed anytime soon, so please don't put words in my mouth. I said this was very high on the list of priorities, and then said that things were being done to help the developers go thru the list faster, to get theses updates/improvements addressed sooner. I am pretty sure that affects you directly, even though I wasn't talking to your one specific issue.

I am not going to bother the developers again about this specific topic to ask for an updated ETA for you, as all I would be doing is distracting them from making updates. This is a very popular request, and this is not the only thread about it currently. Once it has been introduced to a new beta the developers will update this thread hopefully, and you will be able to read about the new feature in the current beta thread or beta release info thread in the releases forum.

Just make sure that they add it in the next few patches - im not in a hurry but its a usefull and needed function.

Also please make it with the weighted contributed rake method cuz its the most accurate.

Feroc
10-21-2009, 02:55 AM
I am waiting for this one, too. Or has it been released without me noticing?

Finally want to add my rakeback deal in the rakeback option, at the moment it is useless, as it calculates the rake wrong.

netsrak
10-21-2009, 12:08 PM
Its still in the queue

justafish
02-04-2010, 12:20 PM
any news concerning contributed rake?

fozzy71
02-05-2010, 02:49 AM
All the rake is now properly calculated on a site by site basis according to their individual rake methods.

N0talent
02-06-2010, 06:23 AM
Hey fozzy,

Does that mean that now I see the acctuall MGR in my HM for sites like Ongame, IPK etc.?? Is it now possible for me to check my Rakeback according to the HM Rake that is shown to me?

netsrak
02-06-2010, 08:51 AM
That should work now

luke999
02-07-2010, 01:16 PM
Hey,

I currently play on boss media network. I thought the rake calculated was always accurate (I play on 5 max, euro currency tables if that matters?) however the last two months my rakeback at the end of the month has been lower than expected.
Quick experiment this month and HEM says i've raked 124 Euros but my manager says I have raked 89 Euro.

Am I being screwed over by him, or is this still not accurate.

netsrak
02-08-2010, 07:04 AM
As far as i know it should be accurate. But if there are discrepancies please zip and mail the original handhistory files and the exact rake calculation method for your pokersite with a link to this thread to support@holdemmanager.net

N0talent
02-08-2010, 09:10 AM
how can I display the MGR I acctually accumilated under Reports?

justafish
02-08-2010, 09:18 AM
HEM says i've raked 124 Euros but my manager says I have raked 89 Euro.

Am I being screwed over by him, or is this still not accurate.

i´ve the same problem with ongame: the rake HEM shows me, differs much from the amount i got back from my deal. according to HEM, i raked much more... so i´m not sure yet, if HEM automatically shows the according rake correctly (contributed in my case) in the stats section.

nene
03-16-2010, 05:27 AM
so, does this problem still exist?

netsrak
03-16-2010, 07:49 AM
we are working on updates for some sites, this should be released in the next days.

N0talent
03-16-2010, 08:48 AM
but ong is now definatly correct?

nene
03-16-2010, 01:22 PM
for me HEM shows about 8% more rake generated than rakeback affiliate says it is.

morny
03-16-2010, 04:28 PM
As far as i know it should be accurate. But if there are discrepancies please zip and mail the original handhistory files and the exact rake calculation method for your pokersite with a link to this thread to support@holdemmanager.net

As above

Tirppa
04-02-2010, 12:55 PM
Still having issues with ongame? My HEM says roughly $630 rake generated. My affiliate says $430

piv
02-25-2011, 10:49 PM
Still having issues with ongame? My HEM says roughly $630 rake generated. My affiliate says $430

yep mine is always around that 66% mark