PDA

View Full Version : HUD Doesn't Work

moravec481
07-24-2009, 01:57 AM
I join a table, click auto-import, then in table manager I go to table finder and drag the red thingy to the table, but it doesn't do anything. Before when I was using 1.08.04, I somehow magically got the HUD to work once, but when someone left the table, the stats for that player would not disappear.. And then when someone new joined the table it was still displaying the stats for the previous player who left..

Just paid $80 for this, so I hope someone can help me get this working. Thanks.

netsrak
07-24-2009, 05:35 AM
Please try updating to the latest beta version from the link in my signature.

If you have Vista, please verify that UAC is still off. If it is on, please turn it off and reboot. http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=73

If that doesn't help, please answer and post these questions: http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=174

moravec481
07-24-2009, 11:46 AM
1) What version of Holdem Manager are you using?

1.09 beta

2) a. What poker site are you playing on and does the problem occur on more than one site?

Full Tilt Poker. Haven't tried it on any others.

b. Which type of game(s) are you playing? NL, FL, Omaha, SnGs, MTT

NL Hold'em.

c. Have you clicked on the Start Auto Import button?

Yes.

3) Often times, it is one setting or one box that has not been selected that causes the problem. Please see our detailed FAQs on configuring Holdem Manager to work with select poker sites to make sure that your HUD is set up properly for your selected poker site.

I have done this.

4) Check to see if the hand histories are showing up in the correct folder.

They are showing up in C:\Program Files\Full Tilt Poker\HandHistory\moravec481

5) So by now you should have confirmed in answering each question that you have setup the folders correctly and the hands are appearing in the correct folder.

Are the hands being imported into Holdem Manager? Test this by playing a couple of hands and then going to the Reports tab in Holdem Manager. Navigate to Filter > Clear and for the date filter choose today. Do the hands that you just played import successfully?

Yes.

6) Have you tried the Table Finder and did it work?

No! As I explained in my first post, this doesn't work for me.

7) If you open the hand history files, are they written in English? Note that they should be. If you have problems with SnGs and/or MTTs please try it with the english client of your pokersite.

Yes, English.

8) Make sure UAC is disabled and unselect it and restart if it is.

I'm using XP.

netsrak
07-24-2009, 11:54 AM
1) What version of Holdem Manager are you using?

1.09 beta

Please give us the exact Beta number from the header of the main Holdemmanager Window.

If it is not Beta 20 you need to update: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

moravec481
07-24-2009, 01:43 PM
Yes, it is Beta 20.

netsrak
07-24-2009, 02:38 PM
Please schedule a remote support session with our support manager. Email fabio@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread and your forum name, so he can setup a Teamviewer session.