PDA

View Full Version : [BUG] HUD on PS

chap
07-23-2009, 11:00 PM
While playing 9Max STT on PS, the HUD displays correctly after a hand is imported.

However it disappears if one of the following occurs:

1) Pokerstars Client displays the action buttons on your turn - On some occassions it does come back after you complete your action, but not consistently.
2) You move focus from the active window to any other window or even the desktop.

Current HM version is Beta 20.
OS is Vista Home Premium - UAC is turned OFF.
No other applications/scripts are running.
No changes have been made to HM configuration.

The only change made to my system in the last two days was applying the latest HM update.

fozzy71
07-24-2009, 01:05 AM
Please try updating your video drivers, to see if it helpls. Beyond that, I am not sure what to suggest, other than to have you turn on logging and try to reproduce the problem, in case they can help Mike. HUD Options > Tables Preferences > Enable Logging. After you have reproduced the error, you can turn off the logging.

chap
07-24-2009, 10:50 AM
Please try updating your video drivers, to see if it helpls. Beyond that, I am not sure what to suggest, other than to have you turn on logging and try to reproduce the problem, in case they can help Mike. HUD Options > Tables Preferences > Enable Logging. After you have reproduced the error, you can turn off the logging.

OS, Drivers, etc. are up to date.

Played another session without issues so I reviewed the hand histories from the problem tournament.

This player was at three tables and maybe that was the issue:

[j¬Ò-.)£LáC«

I suspected that might be the problem and expected that once he was eliminated that the issue would be resolved. But even after he was eliminated, the issue continued to happen.

netsrak
07-24-2009, 11:48 AM
That is a very nice information, i will forward it to Mike. Thanks. :)

Mike chops
07-24-2009, 12:02 PM
OS, Drivers, etc. are up to date.

Played another session without issues so I reviewed the hand histories from the problem tournament.

This player was at three tables and maybe that was the issue:

[j¬Ò-.)£LáC«

I suspected that might be the problem and expected that once he was eliminated that the issue would be resolved. But even after he was eliminated, the issue continued to happen.

Can you send me the hand history of a tournament with this player?

mike@holdemmanager.net

chap
07-24-2009, 02:07 PM
Can you send me the hand history of a tournament with this player?

mike@holdemmanager.net

The information has been forwarded to you.