PDA

View Full Version : Hem with SnG Wiz

l1ttledb
07-23-2009, 07:59 PM
Hi all,

Both myself and roommate play SnG's exclusively and are both experiencing the same problem.

Basically when we have HM auto import set to import from our HH folder everything is fine and all our data is loaded correctly. But then when we try to analyse hands from the same folder with SnG wiz the HH's are gone ( HM has imported them? ) when I dont use HM the HH's stay in their correct folder and i can load them to SNG wiz so its obviously HM thats moving them.

I tried exporting all my games but they came out in .txt format and Sng wiz won't read them.

Is there any way to get HM to import while leaving the original HH's there for other programs to use? or can anyone explain their setup as i would really like to use both programs to analyse my game.

Thanks alot

fozzy71
07-23-2009, 08:57 PM
Options > Miscellaneous Options > Change Archive Duration. Default is 15 minutes.

l1ttledb
07-23-2009, 09:03 PM
Options > Miscellaneous Options > Change Archive Duration. Default is 15 minutes.

that simple huh ;P feel fairly stupid now lol..

Cheers mate

leoslayer
07-23-2009, 09:51 PM
i had same problem but when i wanted to look at the games i imported from hmarchive to wiz now wiz looks in the hm arc instead off hh full tilt