Tournament
Reports>Tournaments
Unfiltered list loads.
Selecting Date range causes freeze.
Progress bar gets to about 90% Loading Tournaments
HM2 Not responding.
Ended task in TM.

Repeated
The process appears to stall, but on mouseover of the refresh icon seems to wake it up, and after doing this several times the filter completes and new results display.

Tried this a few times more - similar results, very sluggish, progress bar 90% stall, same with Game type filter, unable to pin this down precisely but obv something is still amiss. Freeze is the most common outcome.
Db size 240Mb, 921 tournaments, 11240 players.
Win7, Avast free.

Switched to new smaller db
Report window still showing previous Db results > refresh works
Seems much quicker on the smaller Db and doesn't hang.

These are all October dates, but the day/month is transposed from 1st to 10th of the month.
I have seen this reported elsewhere.

Clear filters results in

You already have these HH files for the tourney summary bug.

a.k.a.Also
11-06-2011, 08:42 AM
Is it meant to be possible to have NC page open and HM2 at the same time?
I'm checking playernote history in NC and had previously popped out an Opponent window to be able to track down a hand.
When I try to filter by hands "refresh required" comes up - but I have no access to the refresh command.

a.k.a.Also
11-06-2011, 09:23 AM

Btw is there a preferred setting for system dates?

I've recently come to the conclusion that the good ol' USA have definitely got it right as regards computer date format and changed exclusively to yyyy-mm-dd both at home and when prefixing emails/photos at work.

udbrky
11-07-2011, 09:05 AM
I'm going to look into the report loading

You would need to change both the windows region setting and HM2 culture setting.

Windows likes to reset my region setting back every time though, so this seems tricky convincing windows to change.

The refresh is on the top right corner of the popout

See:

a.k.a.Also
11-07-2011, 02:27 PM
The refresh is on the top right corner of the popout

See:

So it is, problem is I usually squash this window up and that's why it didn't show in my Sshot.
Can it be programmed so the buttons slide across if we drag the rh side inwards pls?

Any thoughts on clearing the date ranges in #3?
Thought I'd forgotten to describe the screenshot, but I remember now I put my question in a text box before I took the screenshot. Too clever for my own good sometimes :p

udbrky
11-10-2011, 02:01 AM
Date ranges use dates from the last search. So if you look up Oct 09, next time it will show that. This is done because typically date filtering will happen around a time frame. i.e. you'll look up may 10, then june 10, not usually may 07, dec 21 10, etc.