PDA

View Full Version : Newbie needs help

Edgeweyes
07-23-2009, 06:21 PM
Desktop -key # 1 recently updated the harddrive- was running HEM fine but now will not--- Laptop - key # 2 -Cannot get laptop to run Vista- HEM is a phenomenal product- I am at a loss as to how to get it going again - Is it possible to speak or get in touch with a tech? e-mail maciej326@msn.com

fozzy71
07-23-2009, 09:00 PM
For the licensing issues, please email sales@holdemmanager,net. There are a few of us that do tech support here, so if you are having issues please be as detailed as possible. If we can't talk you thru it, then we always have the option of remote support sessions as well.

Edgeweyes
08-04-2009, 04:18 PM
What is the procedure for allowing for a remote access fix for both my desktop and laptop? Desktop had a new hardrive which created problems and laptop is a vista and posgresl pathway issue.I feel naked without my HEM. Thanks

fozzy71
08-04-2009, 05:21 PM
Please email me at fozzy@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread, and your forum name, so we can schedule a Teamviewer session. Download and install the www.Teamviewer.com software using all the default settings.