PDA

View Full Version : Need help

Coach51
07-23-2009, 05:51 PM
Just using the trial version, I installed the 1.09 update, the UAC is off.

When I play i have the hud and everything is fine. If I try to see stats in HM manager clicking on the player tab (which states the amount of players) I get nothing...Am I missing something?

Thanks in advance

Coach51
07-23-2009, 06:44 PM
actually with 1.09 the hud is not working either. I'm getting:

auto update did not find any new files
trying again in 5 sec

???? not very user friendly is it?

Coach51
07-23-2009, 06:53 PM
ok figured out the last one, I had to re-tell it where my hand history was...still not able to use the stats

Coach51
07-23-2009, 07:17 PM
ok I would really like some help, it stopped and is tell me again like post 2

Coach51
07-23-2009, 07:47 PM
should I unintall and re-install 1.08??

fozzy71
07-23-2009, 09:13 PM
Please try updating to the latest beta version from the link in my signature.

If that doesn't help, please answer these questions. (http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=174)

Coach51
07-24-2009, 05:58 AM
Sill didn't work:

1) What version of Holdem Manager are you using?

1.09 beta 20

2) a. What poker site are you playing on and does the problem occur on more than one site?

Party Poker

b. Which type of game(s) are you playing? NL, $1, $2 9seat
c. Have you clicked on the Start Auto Import button? yes

3) Often times, it is one setting or one box that has not been selected that causes the problem. Please see our detailed FAQs on configuring Holdem Manager to work with select poker sites to make sure that your HUD is set up properly for your selected poker site. done

4) Check to see if the hand histories are showing up in the correct folder.

yes it is, C:\Programs\PartyGaming\PartyPoker\HandHistory\{my alias}

4) If the hand histories are not showing up in the folder, then go back to the FAQ, as they should show you how to check the settings in the lobby to configure the poker site to save the Hand History and make sure its sending the Hand Histories to the correct location. Contact your poker site if your unsure to find out where you can set the location of the hand histories to save to.

5) done

6) Have you tried the Table Finder and did it work? yes and it said : I can not find unattached hands etc etc

7) yes they are

8) Make sure UAC is disabled and unselect it and restart if it is. UAC is turned off

9) Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder. done

netsrak
07-24-2009, 07:40 AM
Please schedule a remote support session with our support manager. Email fabio@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread and your forum name, so he can setup a Teamviewer session.

fozzy71
07-24-2009, 07:49 AM
So it is currently importing hands? But not displaying a HUD? and not displaying hands data in the manager GUI?

Hopefully netsrak has some suggestions, as he is more familiar with party poker than I am. Other than that, I am probably going to refer you for a remote support session with our support manager fabio. If you need a remote support session, please email fabio@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread, and your forum name, so you can schedule a Teamviewer session. Download and install the Teamviewer software using all the default settings.

Coach51
07-24-2009, 11:02 AM
Importing hands was not a problem with 1.08 but I couldn't see the stats report. Now with 1.09 I start importing then it stops importing and the message says :auto update did not find any new files
trying again in 5 sec

Either version I can't see any stats report even though the player tab says that it has x amount of players in the database. (ie players (54) )

fozzy71
07-24-2009, 12:35 PM
Remote support session with fabio will probably be the fastest way to get you up and running again.