PDA

View Full Version : Different time for hands from same session

Dolphin
07-23-2009, 05:48 PM
After a session played on Absolute, the results appear as two session, one part on the hands at the server time and other, appears to be local time, although "day starts at" is set at 00:00 and I never used that.

I checked the time in some hand histories from both session and they are in the same time range, but somehow are divided into two session with a 7 hour difference in HEM.
I tried a couple of time purging this hands and reimporting them, but I get the same result, I also upgraded to 1.09 beta 20 from the previous version, but no luck.

I haven't installed any new softare and haven't changed a thing in my computer settings for quite some time, I use Window XP.

fozzy71
07-24-2009, 12:53 AM
Can you please zip and email the original hand history files to support@holdemmanager.net with a link to this thread.

TheGoldStandard
07-24-2009, 02:07 AM
After a session played on Absolute, the results appear as two session, one part on the hands at the server time and other, appears to be local time, although "day starts at" is set at 00:00 and I never used that.

Just so the HEM guys know, I'm having the same problem (and it JUST started happening), so it's not this guy's computer or some setting he accidentally changed. I know Absolute updated their software a couple days ago, but I'm not sure if they changed the way they time-stamp hands. The last session I played on Absolute is three hours behind FTP hands played at the same time (and FWIW, I live on the west coast).

Rvg72
07-25-2009, 02:03 AM
Hi, this must be some kind of issue at Absolute. I looked at the hand histories that were sent and one of the files has hand times that were many hours before the other tables.

In the Session tab use the "By Session Tables" report to see which table is wrong and then confirm in the hand histories

Roy

lingdog1985
02-03-2010, 03:17 PM
Hi i play on UB and i am having the same problem, i played a 228 minutes sessions today but it says i played two 228 minutes session, this really messes up my hourly rate, is there any way of fixing that. I m using the newest version by the way

netsrak
02-04-2010, 04:56 AM
This is an Absolute / UB issue - they sometimes write wrong times in their handhistories. Nothing we can do about it.