PDA

View Full Version : Notecaddy popups stats does not appear

marcelor
11-06-2011, 12:19 AM
The notecaddy popups stats does not appear as popups of the displayed stats. I added many notecaddy popups stats to them and only the stats “when holding... played....” does appear.

sreticentv
11-06-2011, 10:16 AM
which version are you running? This was fixed yesterday or even the day before I believe. Are you able to go into the notecaddy tab in hm-apps?

melles
11-06-2011, 03:01 PM
Doesnt work for me either.
version 2.0.0.5562

sreticentv
11-06-2011, 06:12 PM
I tried multiple combinations of things on several computers and everything seems to work for me. I need more details if I am to replicate some issue

melles
11-06-2011, 06:23 PM
They show up under the NC/Note icon.
I have tried several times to reset notes and do them again.
The popups I use are imported from HM1 and modified and they dont show up under those.
Do you need logs?

EDIT: They dont show up under default popups either.
There is a black or grey last line in some popups but its always been lika that since beta, can be the popup designer also its never been 100% adding strange black lines stuff.

sreticentv
11-06-2011, 06:26 PM
logs won't help but if you want to send me your popup(s) and notecaddy defs I will make this my top priority

They should be in C:\Users\YourWindowsLogin\AppData\Roaming\HoldemMa nager\Config for the pops and
They should be in C:\Users\YourWindowsLogin\AppData\Roaming\HoldemMa nager\NoteCaddyDefinitions for the defs

These will obviously not ever be made public

support@notecaddy.com

melles
11-06-2011, 07:01 PM
Mail sent.

marcelor
11-06-2011, 10:40 PM
Just to confirm, I have exactly the same situation of melles:

"version 2.0.0.5562
They show up under the NC/Note icon.
I have tried several times to reset notes and do them again.
The popups I use are imported from HM1 and modified and they dont show up under those."

sreticentv
11-07-2011, 06:19 AM
I wasn't able to replicate the issue with popups on any of my systems and I tried several different things. There was no build yesterday but I did change the logging to describe in great detail what happens while the popup is supposed to be creating

If you download the latest internal build http://videos.holdemmanager.com/HMBuilds/HoldemManager2Setup.exe
you can send me a log file support@notecaddy.com and please identify the player who was supposed to get notes in his popup so I can search the log for him

shahrad
11-08-2011, 12:14 AM
I have practically the same issue (I still haven't assigned any nc stats to the stats popup but had reported this for the last beta version that they don't show up). My current issue is: some notes don't show up in the Note Taking window pop up. While all the notes show in the HEM Player Details NoteCaddy window.
And: Get either rid off the main tab or allow us to chose which notes appear there. I have some notes assigned to 'Turn' and now some of them show up in the main and not in my specified Turn Tab. You can imagine how annoying it is while playing not to find the info that you look for in the tab where it should be (grrrrrrrrrr).

Edit: While the Main tab populates immidiately, the other tabs take up to 7 seconds till they show up. This wasn't the case in the beta version.

sreticentv
11-08-2011, 06:38 AM
you can force notes into the main popup by giving them very high priority and then make sure priority is set at the top of the ordering list in notecaddy's note settings

file->settings->note settings

I'll look into the 6 seconds thing, that's too long

no duplicates though?

melles
11-08-2011, 04:22 PM
Any update on this.
You should have all the info you need now log, screenshoots right?

sreticentv
11-08-2011, 06:44 PM
yes thank you for sending the items I needed. An attempt at a fix was put in last night but no patch was released afaik. The problem is very strange despite the log giving me all the info I hoped for. So if it's still somehow broken I prithee patience