PDA

View Full Version : Reports and Sessions Constantly Different.

newtoforums
07-23-2009, 02:17 PM
Ever since FTP came out with their latest updates, (the ones that messed up table mods) I have been having some odd HM issues. My sessions tabs and reports tabs are always different (no filters are on). My Reports tab usually shows a smaller profit than sessions. The # of hands that each report always differ as well. I usually sort by TODAY. Additionally, sometimes when I check my sessions tab in the middle of the day, a new session appears that says I played from 12am - 1am or so. It is usually a short session, and I am positive I did not play at that time.

I am using 1.09 beta 14a with FTP only.

I can't figure out what is going on and am even less sure how to diagnose the problem and fix it. Anyone else experience this? Know what to do? Thanks.

netsrak
07-23-2009, 02:57 PM
Please update to the latest Beta 1.09.20: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

newtoforums
07-23-2009, 03:03 PM
will do.

Will this go back and correct my database, or will it just correct it from update point on?

newtoforums
07-23-2009, 07:31 PM
I went ahead and updated to the version you asked. I just finished a session since and once again my Reports and Session tabs differ. Sessions is missing about 9 hands, which isn't much, but these are adding up. By simply looking at my BR before and after the session, the Reports tab appears to be nearly correct.

Any idea where these hands are going and why they aren't in sessions? Thanks.

netsrak
07-24-2009, 05:18 AM
If your connection is interrupted or you leave a table before a hand is completed it will not be imported in the database because no handhistory is written.