PDA

View Full Version : from new HM1 purchase to HM2

lemmyisgod
11-05-2011, 01:21 PM
couldnt find this anywhere in the forum, please redirect me if need be)

I only just bought HM last week, and havent even entered my registration yet (trial period still active)

am preparing to download HM2 (trial)....

(1) do I use my same product registration code, or do I need a new one?

(2) how many computers (I have a laptop and a desktop) can I load HM1 or HM2 on? I think I read a license is good for 2 comps?

I read in the forums that an integrated (to HM2) SNGWiz will be available early 2012. Does this mean that the current SNGWiz will not be integrated with HM2? If I'm using Wiz a lot should I just keep running HM1 until the new Wiz is released?

udbrky
11-05-2011, 06:03 PM
1) No, go to www.holdemmanager, log in, Click HM2, buy now, your discount is applied. You'll get a new license for HM2

2) 2 computers for each

3) SNGWIZ is still being worked on, it probably will not be the same since there are a lot of changes to HM2 to utilize.

lemmyisgod
11-09-2011, 05:16 PM
Ty....I am in the process of buying SNGWiz (right now I have only HEM) if I buy Wiz now, will I get an upgrade to the new WIZ?

Also, is the current SNG Wiz working well integrated with HEM 2?

udbrky
11-10-2011, 07:35 PM
SNG isn't integrated yet. The programmer is a main programmer for HM2 and thus is creating ways in which to make the two utilize each other better as of yet. The expected date of arrival is January 1.

App licenses transfer to HM2, yes.