PDA

View Full Version : Mucked cards displayed in wrong locations of PokerStars

raaboof
07-23-2009, 07:49 AM
Hello, I've setup HEM version 1.08.04. I play SNG's mostly. Everything seems to be otherwise ok, but the mucked cards displayed by HUD after a hand, are usually located in front of wrong players. Several times I have used "Mucked Card and Alignment Edit Mode" to setup them correctly. Everything is then ok until the end of tourney, but when a new tourney is started, they are messed again.

In Pokerstars options, I have selected seat 5 as a preferred seat, and same has been selected in HUD "Seating preferences".

Has anyone else experienced similar problem? Is this possibly fixed in latest beta?

fozzy71
07-23-2009, 08:08 AM
You definitely need the latest beta for playing sngs at stars, but not for the issue you described.

What you are describing is happening because you long ago rearranged the HUD before setting your preferred seating properly. When you use a preferred seat and sit down at a cash table and get hud stats before playing, and then move the HUD panels before HM has imported your own hand, they will be messed back up as soon as HM imports your first played hand repositions the HUD panels.

The easiest fix:

Close HM and Table Manager

Start > My Computer > C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config

Delete pospref.txt and pospref2.txt.

That will remove any saved hud panel positions, and revert to default settings. Now when you play your next game, please make sure to only play a single table to get the hud setup properly. Once you think it is set, open a 2nd table and test. Just make sure you never move the hud panels, until after you can see your own hero stats on the table.

raaboof
07-24-2009, 06:03 AM
Yes, that did it. Thanks a lot. Looks like I'm now ready to move from PokerOffice to HEM user :)

mak
09-09-2009, 12:32 AM
I know this is an old thread, but I have this problem too.

I've spent a lot of time setting up my HUD positions, so I don't want to delete those positions. I'd like to know if there is a way to reposition the mucked cards without deleting my other HUD positioning. If I can't reposition the mucked cards without deleting my other HUD positions, then I'd rather just leave the mucked cards in the wrong position. So, I'm hoping there is a way to do that, or that you guys will implement a way shortly (again, without deleting my other HUD position stats).

fozzy71
09-09-2009, 02:51 AM
http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=8

If you use the HUD Pre-Fetch, you should be able to do this while observing tables, instead of while playing.

http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=29

Gonzalez
02-10-2010, 09:33 AM
You definitely need the latest beta for playing sngs at stars, but not for the issue you described.

What you are describing is happening because you long ago rearranged the HUD before setting your preferred seating properly. When you use a preferred seat and sit down at a cash table and get hud stats before playing, and then move the HUD panels before HM has imported your own hand, they will be messed back up as soon as HM imports your first played hand repositions the HUD panels.

The easiest fix:

Close HM and Table Manager

Start > My Computer > C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config

Delete pospref.txt and pospref2.txt.

That will remove any saved hud panel positions, and revert to default settings. Now when you play your next game, please make sure to only play a single table to get the hud setup properly. Once you think it is set, open a 2nd table and test. Just make sure you never move the hud panels, until after you can see your own hero stats on the table.

I already did this, and didn't work. So I also deleted "pospref4.txt". but the mucked cards allways appear on the wrong player, and sometimes appear in strange positions around the table...

Gonzalez
02-10-2010, 09:44 AM
I think it's working now!

EDIT: sometimes works, sometimes not :(

netsrak
02-10-2010, 10:31 AM
configure Stars preferred seating and seating preferences in HM accordingly
* open one Table, play at least one hand
* move the stats with the right mouse key to the correct positions
* Table manager -> Table -> Save positions
* configure the mucked cards positions by activating the test mode in table preferences-> align and edit test modes
* arrange the mucked cards by drag and drop
* Now you can open further tables but you will always have to play at least one hand for the stats being moved to the correct positions.

Gonzalez
02-10-2010, 12:25 PM
configure Stars preferred seating and seating preferences in HM accordingly
* open one Table, play at least one hand
* move the stats with the right mouse key to the correct positions
* configure the mucked cards positions by activating the test mode in table preferences-> align and edit test modes
* arrange the mucked cards by drag and drop
* Now you can open further tables but you will always have to play at least one hand for the stats being moved to the correct positions.

thanks, that fixed the problem ;)

stclairbj
05-27-2010, 02:34 PM
I am having the same trouble with my HUD. I have followed all the advice given above and I still can’t get the thing to work right. I have tried to edit the card alignment but it immediately gets scrambled up again. I have also the two files mentioned above, no help. I have actually completely reinstalled Holdem Manager, no help. Everything used to work fine? And ideas?

morny
05-31-2010, 12:15 PM
Hi, maybe we can do a teamviewer session to troubleshoot the problem, please email me with a suitable time to do the session and also the timezone your in.

Thanks
Morny
support@holdemmanager.com